Kitten Hybrid

Jeongguk was eating dinner in the living room. While watching the television. When he felt a presence on his thigh. There was Taehyung, placing his chin on Jeongguk's thigh. Batting his eyelashes. His tail swaying from side to side.

"hmm?"

"meow" he got a meow in response

"you want some?" Jeongguk asked as he showed his plate of steak.

"meow~~" he said in a much more energetic and excited voice

"answer me baby" Jeongguk kindly asked

"y-yes master" Taehyung said

"baby, i told you don't call me master. call me hyung, guk or anything you want. okay?"

"i-im sorry" Taehyung lowered his eyes

"it's okay bub. c'mere" guk said assuringly and tapped his lap

Tae jumped and sat on Guk's lap, he purred at the warmth.

You see, Taehyung is an abused kitten, he was traumatized because of his previous owner.Guk found him on an alley scavenging for food. He found out that the poor kitten got kicked out of his previous house aka hell. Jungkook rescued him and signed an adoption papers so that Taehyung will be officially his and his previous owner cant lay a finger on him.

Guk took the spoon and fed him with tiny bits of steak to make it easier for him to chew. Guk handed him the sippy cup for him to drink water without spilling it. Tae happily sucked from the sippy cup. Guk patted his bum indicating that he was standing up. Tae jumped from his lap and into his kitten bed. Guk stood up to place the used dish on the kitchen sink. When he came back he saw Taehyung on the kitten bed dozing off. He chuckled and laid down on the couch.

He was about to doze off when suddenly a furry warmth was climbing it's way up to his chest. He chuckled and saw Taehyung's ears laid down probably cold. Jeongguk positioned him on top of him, his head on the crook of Guk's neck and Guk's arms around Taehyung's waist.

"i love you baby" Guk whispered on his right ear

"i love you too hyung" Taehyung whispered back

Guk pressed a lingering kiss on his temple.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

here's a short update for everyone. I know I've been gone for months and haven't updated for long and i apologize for that. its just that personal problems are taking their toll on me.

im sorry. hope you enjoy this short chapter.

i love you 💖