Dying Alpha

Taehyung and Jungkook had an argument last night. Causing Taehyung to storm out of the room and into his car. He was too engrossed in his thoughts when suddenly a truck was approaching and he didn't have enough time to dodge the truck. That caused internal bleeding of his head and a broken leg.

He was hurriedly brought to the hospital since the truck driver was kind enough to call for emergency for him. He didn't even let Taehyung pay for the damages on his truck.

And one of the nurses on the ambulance noticed something on his pocket. The nurse took it out and it was his phone receiving a call from Jin.

The nurse answered it on his behalf and told him to go straight to the xxxx hospital. Jin cried and everyone in the house was alarmed they hurriedly went to Jin and asked what was wrong and right when Jin had said the sadden happening, Jungkook broke down. He kept on blaming himself.

But Jin was there to make hin stop. They all went to the hospital. But Taehyung hasn't woke up yet. So they all left because Taehyung's parents insisted on letting Jungkook rest and instead they will be guarding Taehyung till the next day.

Jungkook wanted to visit Taehyung and if he is already awake he would like to apologize to him for everything that he did. But once he got there, his world crashed. Right infront of him, Bogum his rival before was here kissing Taehyung's cheek and of course Taehyung blushed.

"Taehyung, what's this!" He screamed after entering the room.

"He's my bestfriend who are you anyway?" Jungkook's vision was blurred with tears and his hands dropped the boquet of flowers he was holding. He whispered a "im your mate then He ran out of the hospital crying.

Flashback to when Taehyung woke up.

He fluttered his eyes open and once his eyes had finally adjusted to the brightness of the room he looked at the man beside him who was smiling from ear to ear.

"W-who are you?" Taehyung asked. He had amnesia but at this only Bogum knew since the doctor thought he was Taehyung's significant other so he told him about Taehyung's condition.

"Taehyung, I'm your bestfriend" Bogum said

"M-my bestfriend?" Taehyung asked

"Yes.." Bogum replied

"B-but I know one thing, I-I have a mate" Taehyung replied unsurely.

"Yes you have but he didn't care for you" Bogum replied with a fake sad tone

"Huh? Didn't we have a good relationship?" Taehyung asked, remembering some events

"No Taehyung he kept on beating you up, cursing at you and he causes you pain. He was the one who got you in here" Bogum said with a fake sad expression.

Flashback end.

After that day, Jungkook finally gathered his courage and he was going to let Taehyung remember him.

He went to the hospital to Taehyung's room. He opened the door.

"Who are you again?" Taehyung asked

"I am Jungkook, your mate"

"Then if you're my so called mate. I, Kim Taehyung reject Jungkook as my mate" He said

Jungkook froze, what was happening. He saw Bogum smirk at him.

"No, taehyung don't do this please" Jungkook begged kneeling right before Taehyung's bed

"Leave" Taehyung replied

"Taehyung hear me out please" by now Jungkook can feel the bond breaking.