Big Bad Wolf

(Edited)

Jeon Jungkook also known as the 'untamed alpha'. He is a huge, pitch black-furred wolf who is feared by everyone.

Once you piss him off expect a lifeless body or much more worse, death. His pack members, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok is also fearing him. Once he loses control, all he sees is red signifying rage. One thing to make him calm down again? Make him beat up someone or put up a fight with Yoongi and Namjoon.

But Taehyung, his lovely omega mate is a white furred with a smaller frame than Jungkook's can make him calm down in an instant.

Today was just another day, Taehyung was at the canteen with Jimin, Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon eating. Jungkook just came out from the bathroom and was making his way towards the canteen when suddenly Yugyeom, Got7 Pack's member is daring to put up a fight with him by pissing him off.

Yugyeom came from behind him.

"Oh look, it's the slutty omega's mate" He provoked as he looked at the crowding people

Jungkook turned around and spoke

"Don't try me" Jungkook spoke with venom dripping on his tone

"Oh I heard some rumors about your omega sleeping around while you're no where in sight" Yugyeom smirked

"Say one more thing about my fucking mate or else" Jungkook warned. Jungkook is calm if it's just him they are provoking but once you provoke his mate prepare yourself for a long ride to hell.

"Or else what? Finish it"

"You'll face consequences"

"I wonder how it feels like to have a whore as a mate?" Yugyeom tested his patience and Jungkook is done with all this bullshit

"I warned you but you didn't listen" he took a step forward to Yugyeom

"Provoking my mate would be such a huge mistake" he took another step

"I wouldn't want to waste my time on a piece of shit like you but it's my mate you're provoking" he took another step

"You dare to test my patience and I think I might need to teach you a lesson" he took another step and Yugyeom gulped, the venom on his tone was instimidating and if looks could kill he would probably be 6 feet underground.

He took another step and in a speed he had a hand wrapped around his neck. Yugyeom shifted into a brown wolf. Jungkook did the same and transformed into the black huge one. The people crowding making space for the both of them.

Yugyeom jumped in attempt to corner Jungkook but what he didn't expect is Jungkook would also be jumping and they would be crashing in the air. But Jungkook had the upper hand, he was larger than the other. They fell down on the floor, Jungkook pinning Yugyeom on the floor. Jungkook was putting his weight on Yugyeom to prevent him from getting up.

Jungkook scratched his side causing blood gushing out of the other's wound. Yugyeom whimpered in pain. He was about to remove the head from his enemy when Taehyung came in the scene, the others following.

"Kook, stop" Taehyung demanded approaching the scene

Jungkook who heard his mate's voice froze. He stood up from laying on Yugyeom's body but still pinning him.

"You, take care of your pack member and you, Kook follow me"

Jungkook huffed and jogged towards Taehyung still in his wolf form. Taehyung lead them to the garden of their pack house where only Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung knows.