Cute yet Feisty

《Cuss words included》

Bangtan was currently inside the club owned by one of their close friends. They were celebrating the birthday of one of the members of the group. Jungkook left the VIP room to order another set of drinks.

While waiting, some random girl approached him and sat at the stool beside the stool Jungkook was sitting on.

"Hey there, hottie" The girl said in a disgustingly high pitched voice. Jungkook knew she was trying to seduce him.

"Hey" Jungkook answered coldly and with a not interested tone

"You look handsome not to mention you're hot. Wanna have some fun?" She said posing at the counter of the bar inside the club. She rested her elbow at the counter and rested her head on her open palm.

Jungkook shook his head and soon tilted his head back upwards facing the girl. "No"

"Aww, c'mon I know you'll like it. You're too handsome and hot to be all alone in this club" she said in a flirtatious tone. But soon someone butted in their conversation.

"I know right, handsome, hot, kind, good. I'm so glad he's mine. So better fuck off bitch before I shove an empty bottle of alcohol into your not so surprisingly loose hole"

Taehyung appeared behind the girl resting a finger on his chin and gave a sarcastic smile at the girl before slowly approaching Jungkook and grabbing Jungkook's nape and pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

The girl scoffed and nevertheless, left the lovebirds alone. Taehyung, noticing the disappearance of the girl pulled away from the kiss and panted a little.

"You're cute yet feisty" Jungkook whispered and smirked a little seeing the possesiveness of his lover.

"That's because I love you" Taehyung defended himself and cheekily smiled at his boyfriend.

"I love you and only you" Jungkook replied and pulled the other into another passionate kiss that lasted longer than the previous one.