Extraordinary Review

[Unedited]
(❎ S M U T ❎)

Taehyung's exams are happening tomorrow. To say he was nervous was an understatement. He is always the one who tops the class, but he is still nervous when it comes to these, because he's afraid that he will fail this class.

He's been studying for two hours already, but it seems like he couldn't put this all in mind. Suddenly a call brought him out of his trance.

He answered the call and sighed in defeat.

"Hey what's wrong?" The voice on the other end asked

"I can't memorize all these" Taehyung whined

"Want me to come over?" Jungkook asked, excitement can be heard in his voice

"Guk, I'll let you come over. But let's just study okay? No overwatch" Taehyung said sternly

"Aww whyyyy~ but okay fine... im on my way" Jungkook said before he ended the call.

10 minutes had gone and a knock on the door was heard. He scrumbled off the bed and opened the door.

Jungkook was smiling widely, bunny teeth was on sight. Taehyung immediately engulfed him in a hug.

"Guuuuuk~" Taehyung whined

"Why is my baby whining?" Jungkook cooed

"I can't memorize anything" Taehyung pressed his face on his lover's chest.

"Should I help you study? Hmm?" Jungkook pressed a kiss on his lover's crown.

"Yes please" Taehyung smiled, his smile reaching his eyes.

Jungkook cooed at this. He lifted the other's chin using his fingers and kissed him on the lips. Taehyung responded back. It wasn't rushed nor aggresive, it was sweet and passionate.

Taehyung pulled away, lips swollen slightly. Jungkook couldn't help so he pecked it once again.

Taehyung held his hand and made their way to the bedroom, where Taehyung was studying.

Taehyung sat near the headboard of the bed and pouted. Jungkook sat at the edge of the bed and faced Taehyung.

"Okay, all you gotta do is read the questionairres on the paper while I answer, then you check" Taehyung said

"Okay" Jungkook replied

"Thank you" Taehyung pecked Jungkook on the lips.

Jungkook smiled at this.

They started reviewing, but it seems like Taehyung couldn't focus. An hour had passed and half of Taehyung's answers are wrong. So Jungkook had to think of a plan.

"Tae, how 'bout this. For every wrong answer, you take off your clothes as punishment"

Jungkook smirked, Knowing that this time Taehyung will try much more harder to memorize all the answers and lessons.

"What if I answer them correctly?" Taehyung asked, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Then I'll have to take off mine. So is that a deal?" Jungkook answered

"Deal" Taehyung answered, and so it began.

Jungkook scanned through the paper and found a rathed easy question.

"Brass gets discoloured in air because of the presence of which of the following gases in air?" Jungkook questioned

"Hydrogen Sulphide" Taehyung answered smugly.