Baby Girl (Pt. 2)

[Unedited]

It's been a month since that encounter. They've gotten closer than ever. Since Taehyung lived alone, Jungkook often visits and spends the night. They will play games, study together, sleep together (a/n: just sleeping okay, not what you guys are thinking ;)

They often go to school together every morning and Jungkook sends Taehyung home. Jungkook's friends, Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok was surprised by the sudden change of behavior.

The used to be fuckboi in school was now being a softie, boyfriend material to Taehyung. Yoongi noticed this and decided to talk with him since in their group Yoongi is the more mature one.

"Hey Kook, mind if we talk?" Yoongi asked standing up and heading to the exit of the cafeteria.

"Yeah sure. Tae baby we're just gonna talk for a while okay? Finish your food and wait for me" Jungkook said

Jungkook and Yoongi headed out to the garden just outside of the cafeteria. Yoongi ushered Jungkook to sit beside him on the bench. Jungkook complied.

"So what's it about, yoongs?" Jungkook asked

"Kook, are you serious about her?" Yoongi straight forwardly asked

"What do you mean hyungs?" Jungkook was confused

"Kook look at her, she's pure, she's fragile. If she's just another hook up. Please stop it now" Yoongi calmly said

"No yoongs, I'm serious about her. Look, do you think I would stop myself from fooling around if she was just a hook up? You see she's been my crush since freshman year. That very day, I laid my eyes on her I knew she could change my behaviour, I knew she could change my cold structure. You kno-" Jungkook was cutted off by Yoongi who was chuckling

"What's funny?" Jungkook asked slightly pissed off

"You're rambling lover boy. Then what are you waiting for? Go get her" Yoongi said

"I will" Jungkook smiled

"Attaboy" Yoongi punched his arm playfully.

Jungkook and Yoongi made their way back to the cafeteria and sat down again.

"Tae, mind if we talk" Jungkook asked softly

"Uhm okay" Taehyung replied

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled her towards the exit. They went to the rooftop, at their usual spot. On the discarded couch. They sat down cross legged on the couch.

"So... what do you want to talk about ?"

"Well you see I'm not a romantic person. And I can't think of any date or time to tell you. And I want to tell you this before I lose my courage and bravery and be a coward again" Jungkook ranted

"Uhm okay.."

"Taehyung, I know you see me as the school's fuckboi, and you also know a lot about me but there  is something you don't know about me.... my eyes were fixed on you ever since freshman year. That very day that my eyes laid on you, I knew you could change me into something new. That day when you were at the rooftop. I decided to drop my reputation in our school as the campus' fuckboi. And just be a normal student and make a move on you"

He paused and took a deep breath to continue

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not making a move on you just to get into your pants. You see i'm pretty into you. Call me whipped. Taehyung, the hyungs noticed the sudden change in behavior they said I became a softie when it comes to you. Well its true. I can't lash on you like how I used to do to those people who goes in my way. So to cut it short..

I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG, I REALLY DO" Jungkook said eyes full of sincerity.

"You see Jungkook, I've never been so close with a man before. I don't know why I have these butterfly feelings when you're around. But Jimin unnie made me realize what it was. He explained everything to me. Together with Jin unnie. To be honest, I've been looking at you since freshman year. But I never made a move, I thought I couldn't get your attention since I'm just a stupid nerdy girl. I did not make a move but I adored you secretly. But Jungkook. I LOVE YOU TOO" Taehyung exclaimed

(A/n: Jimin and Jin are also ladies here)

"Taehyung, I will ask you this today.. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked as he nervously took out a necklace box

"O-oh m-my god! Y-yes" Taehyung exclaimed, her eyes brimming with tears.

"Thank youuu, oh my god!" Jungkook said as he took out the necklace, gestured Taehyung to get closer for him to hook the necklace on her neck.

"This is beautiful, Taehyung said as she looked at the necklace Jungkook gave her. On the metal plate of the necklace, their was a word engraved. She looked at it closely, analyzing.

Jeon Jeonggeuk, 1997 those words were engraved

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I have one too" Jungkook took out his necklace from under his shirt and showed it to Taehyung. Taehyung leaned forward and looked at the necklace.

Kim Taehyung, 1998 (a/n: I did it on purpose)

Jungkook smirked he took advantage of Taehyung being close to him so he wrapped both arms around Taehyung and pulled her closer. Resulting Taehyung to lose her balance and fall forwards, her head bumping to Jungkook's chest. She resulted to straddling Jungkook's lap.

"You sneeky fucker" Taehyung scoffed

"Woah! Did I just hear you curse, Ms. Innocent Smarty girl?" Jungkook teased

"I did" Taehyung cockily replied as she circled her arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook inched closer till their lips were barely centimeters apart. Taehyung could feel the other's breath.

"Can i?" Jungkook asked for permission

"Of course boyfie" Taehyung giggled

And Jungkook found that addicting.

Jungkook finally closed the gap and molded their lips together. Jungkook started to move, he tilted his head and so did she. Jungkook swiped his tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance. She allowed and opened her mouth. His tongue made it's way to her wet cavern. His tongue roaming not leaving a part untouched. After a few minutes.. Taehyung punched Jungkook's chest weakly. Jungkook got the message and pulled away. As he pulled away, she gasped and panted. That makeout was longer than they expected.

"Oppa, starting from now on. You won't hide any secret from me. I will help you through your studies. And I'll allow you to sleep at my place anytime you want. Deal?" She asked smiling sheepishly

"Of course, baby" Jungkook landed a peck on her lips.

-----------------------------------
I'm sorry for the shitty confession. But well next chapter would be smut ;) I promise the smut is on the next chapter. I'm still working on it. So please bare with me.

I'm going to drown my self on holy water now.

Thank you lovelies💕