Why Can't I Escape (Chapter 23)

Previous Chapter...

Kakashi felt as if he was going to collapse. It was a lie. Everything was a lie. It was a trap and he fell right into it. He trusted her with his life. He would have done anything for her. She was the only person he had left. She wasn't supposed to leave, she was supposed to stay by Kakashi's side.

Kakashi felt as if the world was collapsing around him, everything was a lie. Now he didn't have anyone left in his life, they were dead. The only person alive just ran away from him. He was abandoned once again; all alone like all those years ago.

(Y/N) was a lie.

Why Can't I Escape

The dark purple swirl patterns that painted the walls flashed passed your eyes as you were hauled along by your 'captor', bringing back forgotten memories. You were transported into an all too familiar room; it was all too much for you. You wanted to cry, scream, and howl yet you couldn't. You were paralyzed by fear. You just stared blankly as Orochimaru threw you onto a table; you were numb.

"Why aren't you crying, (Y/n)?" The eerie voice echoed through the room, "You think you can escape this time don't you?" That sadistic laugh rang in your ears. You wanted to open your mouth and answer but nothing came out; your throat was too dry.

Soon you began to feel something tight go around your arms and legs; it was too late. Metal cuffs wrapped around your ankles and wrists as you lay on an operating table. Your eyes opened wide as you stared, memories returning.

"This was always so much fun (Y/n), but it seems like you aren't having fun..." Orochimaru frowned. "But I'll fix that, you will go back to having fun again I promise."

Black; that all too familiar darkness shadowed your vision.

-

-

-

Your eyes flashed open, you were still in that awful room, but this time you weren't on a table anymore. Your ankles and wrists were still restrained by metal cuffs, but you were sitting in a chair. You stared down at the dark table in front of you. Your body slowly began to burn as it started to react to 'the fun' that had occurred on your body. Tears instantly ran down your cheeks.

"(Y/N), You're awake!" A voice called out from behind you, they seemed to be a little scared; this wasn't Orochimaru. "I'll....I'll go get Orochimaru... he's been waiting for you!" Your eyes went wide and your head shook violently. You couldn't have another encounter with Orochimaru. "Umm... are-are you okay?"

Your gaze slowly when down to your cuffed hands. Your mouth opened slightly as a faint whisper escaped your lips, "please... no-"

Desperation. That was the only expression on your face. You needed to get out of here... you couldn't be like this ever again. You had done this to yourself, you weren't ready to face this nightmare yet. Coming was a mistake and you knew it.

"I cannot dismiss orders... I need to go and get him (y/n)." The shaky voice spoke, slowly getting up from their seat on the ground. Your body began to twist and turn at your restraints. The metal against your skin burnt like hell, but your urge for freedom was stronger than the pain:

Click

Your head snapped towards the clicking noise. No! The faint reddish light from the other side of the exit peered into your prison. It was too late, the door was wide open and a small body ran out of it fast. He was coming and you couldn't stop it. Your body shook even more violently than before. The burning sensation on your ankles and wrists became more intense; Soon a warm liquid ran down your legs and hands.