Months gone (chapter 2)

I just had another idea so let's continue

Edited

Previous chapter...

"The Hokage wishes to speak to her about something urgent." The voice said bluntly.

"The Hokage wishes to speak to me?" You thought questionably while running towards the door, curious to see who was there. To your dismay there stood an Anbu black ops member.

From the structure of the mask, your brain immediately recognized who it was before you could realize. "Kakashi Hatake!" You instantly blurt it out.

Months gone

As soon as those words left your mouth, you didn't know what to do. What if he forgot about you, or even worse, what if he didn't know you. After all, your memory wasn't the most reliable. Kakashi looked at you plainly, as if you were a piece of paper flying in the wind; nothing to be interested in.

"(Y/n), come with me, Lord 3rd wants to talk to you." He said before turning around to walk off. You just nodded your head and followed. The way to the Hokage's and your house was a rather far distance, almost like the snake way.

Most of the way was an awkward silence, and you didn't know what to say to the white-haired boy in front of you. Should you say "Hello" or "I'm sorry" or "How's it been, bro?" You thought about it most of the way. You still weren't sure if he even remembered you. Finally, you decided to say something.

"Umm, hi Kakashi... sorry about earlier," you said this in such a whisper that you couldn't even hear yourself, but Kakashi had great ears. He heard what you said. He then turned to you.

"We are here, Lord 3rd is waiting for you." He said, calmly pointing at the building. You stared at where he was pointing and just nodded.

You started your way up the stairs, the door of the Hokage coming into view. "Lord 3rd wants to talk to me?" You thought to yourself before approaching the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come In, (Y/N)." Lord 3rd said.

You walked into the small round room. There was a man who looked to be in his prime sitting at his desk. You just looked at him, trying to remember the last time you have seen him. Perhaps when you were first sent to the hospital.

"Lord Hokage," you bowed. "You sent an Anbu to retrieve me for something important," You tried to sound as professional as possible.

"Yes (Y/N), we need to discuss something important." Lord 3rd got up from his chair to stare out the window, grabbing his pipe along with him.

"Ever since you been back to the village, you seem to be clueless," Lord 3rd began. "I'm not a medical ninja, but it seems as if you lost your memory." He took a puff from his pipe. You looked at him in confusion, how did he know? You've only ever seen the old man once since you've been back. So how?

"But... how...?" you asked. Yeah, I forgot a lot of peoples names and forgot some roads around the village, but was it that obvious? "Duh~ it was that obvious I'm so stupid sometimes," you thought to yourself.

"So you don't remember? Do you remember the first day you came back to the village?" Lord 3rd asked you, but you just shook your head no. 

"Ah. " He took another puff from his pipe.

"Since the first day you were found on the floor in front of the hidden leaf, I've been watching over you." He said, looking out the window.

"Really?" You asked and he nodded in response. "Can you remember how long you were in the hospital?" He questioned and you just shook your head again. "Well, you were in the hospital for 2 months," your eyes widened.

"2 months?"

"Yes (Y/N), during those two months, I've been with you, trying to recover your memory." He answered now turning to talk to you face to face. "You forgot everything, even your jutsu." His face became street for a moment. He grew quiet.

"My jutsu, really. Then how am I able to use it now?" You asked. " Well, when you first woke up... you remembered one thing or should I say, one person." You stared at him curiously. "The one person you remembered was Kakashi Hatake..."

________________

____________

Ok we are getting somewhere, well I'm getting somewhere;-; writing fanfic is hard

~ Mia