A Mission (chapter 4)

I'm in the mood to write so let's do it

Edited

Previous chapter...

"I...I wasn't the only one that day to lose someone, team Minato had lost Obito Uchiha. After that, I was chosen to join team Minato since I had great skill and all. I was apart of team Minato for a while until I was chosen to join the Anbu Black Ops by you, along with Kakashi."

A Mission

"I'm part of the Anbu Black Ops division," you said. Lord 3rd was surprised you remembered this much but couldn't remember anything else.

Being apart of the Anbu must mean I'm pretty strong. Nonetheless, lord 3rd picked me himself.

"(Y/N), I understand that you just came out of the hospital but..." Hiruzen became serious now. "An Anbu's job is to always be ready under any circumstances. I need you to go on a mission." He said staring directly at you.

"A mission?" You said surprised. "With all due respect sir, I barely have my memory and I can't control my chakra as proficiently anymore." You said, trying not to be disrespectful. "How am I going to get through a mission if I can barely hold my own?"

"I'm going to send you with the best two people  I know that can help you get your memory back," Hiruzen began. "I  believe when the time comes, you will be able to protect them." He then stood up grabbing something off his desk.

"Who are you sending me with? How will that help me? And-" you were cut off by Lord 3rd.

"Here (Y/N)." Lord 3rd stood in front of you. In his hand was something familiar. You took it.

"You will be meeting your teammates at the entrance of Konoha around 2 p.m tomorrow." Hiruzen took his seat again. "Only bring necessary stuff, this mission will be a difficult one."

"Understood," and with that, you disappeared into thin air.

"A difficult mission, mm ." You said to yourself shrugging your shoulders as you began to walk home.

~time skip to the morning ~

"You're going on a mission already? Not fair~!" Luna began to complain about the Academy and how she only does community work because she's not a Genin.

"Well I am an Anbu after all. I need to be prepared for anything that may happen." You told Luna, trying to stop her from complaining so much.

"Hey big sis, can I see your Anbu tattoo?" Luna was pointing at your right shoulder where your tattoo was covered.(fun fact if you're a male your tattoo is on the left and if you're a female your tattoo is on the right) "I need to know what it looks like so when I become one I'm ready." She said clenching her right fist in the air and her left pointing at herself.

"Yeah, whatever," you said, rolling your eyes at her playfully. You then lifted up your right sleeve to reveal your red spiral tattoo.

"Awesome~!," Luna's eyes shined as she admired your spiral tattoo. "One day I wanna be just like you big sis, strong smart and beautiful."

"Hey (Y/N), it's 1:50 (13:50), shouldn't you be heading out soon?" Ciel's voice called out.

"Oh sugar, I'm going to be late and I'm not even dressed yet!" You ran up the stairs and into your room.

You grabbed your standard uniform consisting of black and grey armor, metal arm guards and gloves. You then grabbed your three ninja pouches and put them on your back-waist. After that, you grabbed your sword from off your dresser and put it on your back.

"Okay, I'm ready." You looked at yourself in the mirror, feeling as if you were forgetting something. You turned to look at your dresser again. "Ah ha, that's what I'm forgetting."

On your dresser stood the white animal mask with red designs over it that lord 3rd gave you and put it on. "I totally forgot how uncomfortable this mask was," you groaned to yourself as you walked down the stairs and towards the door.

"Well, I'm off Ciel and Luna, bye love ya!" You yelled as you slipped on your ninja sandals and ran out the door.

"My first mission in forever, I'm ready!"

________________

____________

Yes another short chapter. I been writing most chapters at night time and on a school night. There not going to be super long but on the weekends I'll try to make it longer.
Thanks for reading night night 💕

~ Mia

waiting for the chapter where Mia g notes you all xx ~ your dear editor