It Hurts (Chapter 14)

Previous chapter....

"So what does this mean?"Kakashi asked.

"I don't know..." You answered

"I'm not sure either.." He replied.

"I mean we're ninja's," you begin. "We're at death's door every day.... Could we really be together?" You questioned.

"I...I not sure," Kakashi was hesitant to answer.

"Should we really do this?" you inquired.

"No"

It Hurts

No; used to give a negative answer or decision. You couldn't escape it. The same voice, the same word; continuously when through your head, over and over again...

No...No...No...

"Get out of my head, dammit!"

No...No...No...

"I said get out of my damn head!" You yelled.

Little footsteps came running towards you. "(Y/n), are you okay?" A high-pitch voice questioned.

"Ah, yeah Luna... I'm fine," you lied, trying to calm down.

"Okay, if you say so!" She smiled unaware of the truth. "Well, I'm going on my first mission today; wish me luck!" She smiled once again.

A smile then appeared on your face; You were very happy with those words. Finally, Luna would get out your hair. "Good luck; you'll need it." you laughed padding Luna's head.

"I should get going before my sensei gets mad at me," She said slipping her ninja sandals on. "Bye (y/n), love you!" She shouted before running out the door.

You waved bye as she slowly disappeared. You were now home alone, nobody there with you. Ciel was out on a mission as well as Luna now. You made your way to the living room couch. You relaxed on the sofa and started to look at the old pictures on the side table. Most of the pictures didn't have you in them, no thanks to Orochimaru. You soon came across one photo of the whole family together.

A pair of girls, one slightly bigger than the other; stood in front of their parents. A lady with a kind smile and blue hair like Ciel's held a baby in her arms. Next to her stood a man with (h/c) hair Like yours. He had a big closed-eyed smile on his face. Both of the man's hands were on top of the two girls heads, causing them both to face the camera. Both of the girls looked as if they were annoyed about something, shown by their fake smiles.

"Mom...dad, please come home..." you cried a bit. "We miss you," you whispered.

A sharp noise came from the door, "Knock...Knock!" You quickly put the picture you once held, down on a table. "I'm coming," You shouted getting up from the couch. You came to the door and swung it open. There stood a happy Tenzo.

"Hey (y/n), sorry to come unannounced but..." He then stopped talking for a second, trying to think of what to say. "It's a nice day and I'm bored, so would you want to hang out?" He then asked.

"Yeah, sure! I have nothing better to do," You replied with a smile of relief; finally you wouldn't be alone. You walked out of your house and closed the door behind you.

You both started to walk. "So how's everything going?" You questioned, trying to start a conversation.

"Pretty good, Esper told us everything she knew about Orochimaru." The brown-haired boy said. "However, most of the stuff she told us, we already knew." He sighed.