A Monster (Chapter 16)

Previous chapter...

"That was incredible," you said catching your breath. You then place your head on Kakashi's chest.

"(y/n)?" Kakashi spoke.

You looked up at his face staring directly into his gray eye and red Sharingan, "yes?"

"I Love you," He smiled pulling you into his chest.

"I love you too," You smiled before falling asleep in his arms.

A Monster

"KAKASHI, HELP ME!" You screamed from the other side of a room; you were in an electric chair.

"No one is coming to save you," An execrable voice snapped coming out from the darkness.

"NO, YOU'RE WRONG!" You shouted, "KAKASHI WILL SAVE ME!" You claimed, trying to jump out of the chair but to no avail.

"Are you sure about that darling?" Another voice spoke from the shadows.

"Y-Yes, I am!" You yelled once again now trying to get out of the rope that was around your wrist. "How about you come see how sure I am?!" Your hands were loose now. "Come out of the shadows, you coward!"

"If you insist," the voice said coming closer. A man with white hair and a mask came from the side of you. "Are you happy now (Y/N)?" The white-haired man demanded.

"K-K-Kakashi?" Your chest started to hurt.

"Yes, beautiful?" He grinned.

"YOU TRAITOR! YOU LIED! YOU LIED! YOU LIED TO ME!" HOW COULD YOU~?" You shouted as tears streamed down your eyes.

"Of course I lied to you, why would anyone love you?" He laughed sadistically.

"W-Why would you do this to me?" you cried out starting to have a mental breakdown.

"I needed your power that's why" he answered. "I just used you, fool! Why would you think anyone would ever love a monster like you?!" He laughed once again, pulling a lever.

"I'm not a monster anymore..." You whispered, tears continuing down your eyes; a sharp pain when through your head, causing you to blackout.

-

-

-

Your eyes immediately opened; you could still feel a sharp pain in your head. "WHERE AM I?!" You hastily thought as you felt something wrapped around your waist tightly; you looked down to see a pair of pale arms holding you close.

"Good morning beautiful," a husky voice whispered in your ear.

"Good morning Kakashi," you said, turning around to face him.

"Did you sleep okay?" he asked before kissing the tip of your nose.

"Yea...yeah," you lied giving him a fake smile.

"Good," he smiled.

"How did you sl-" before you could finish your sentence, a loud noise came from downstairs.

"(Y/N), I'M HOME!" a voice called, it was Ceil's. "Come downstairs!"

Shit...

"Ah, I just got out of the shower. I'll be down soon!" You shouted, jumping up from the bed, dragging the blanket with you. You hastily grabbed a few clothes that were scattered across the floor. "You need to go, now!" You told Kakashi, handing him his clothes.

"Who are you talking to, (Y/N)?" Ciel asked, now at your bedroom door.

"Uh nobody, I'm just looking for an outfit!" You lied. You motioned your hand towards Kakashi, telling him to hurry up and put his clothes on.