More Then Friends (Chapter 13)

Previous chapter....

Right before you could open your mouth, his lips crashed into yours. You were shocked at first, but soon melted into the kiss. The taste of sake as you two kissed. The kiss getting deeper every second. It was enough to drive you crazy and wanting more. You moaned into the kiss causing the kiss to get even deeper. Soon you pulled away, catching your breath. You were blushing profusely as Kakashi looked at you with lust.

"Um...ahh...Kakashi I think I should get going..." You said, Kakashi frowned. "It's not because of what you just did... I mean I liked it.... actually loved it...." You started to get flustered. "It's getting late and my sister is probably worried. You know," Your face was hot.

"Ah okay then, I guess I'll see you later then." Kakashi pulled his mask up and opened his front door.

"B...B...Bye Kakashi." You quickly waived and walked away.

More Then friends

Two days had passed since you and Kakashi when out to the bar together. You hadn't really seen him since then, mainly because you were avoiding him.

For example, yesterday you had when to the store for some fruit. When you got to the store, you seen a bunch of apples in a basket.(You could call it a fruit basket HAHAHA! I suck...) You were looking for the best apple in the group and just so happen to look up for a second. To your dismay, Kakashi was right there walking into the market! You left as fast as you could without being noticed.

You were avoiding him at all cost; even if you heard his voice from a distance, you would go in the opposite direction. (I do this all the time to people I like or don't like lol.) You really weren't sure why you were avoiding him; perhaps because you were embarrassed. How would you face him after what occurred between you two? Add to the fact that you left right after he kissed you! You didn't know what to do, so you started to avoid him.

"How will I ever talk to him again?" You asked Ciel, pacing around the room.

"Just talk to him, it's not the end of the world..." She answered brushing her long dark-blue hair.

"It is the end of the world Ciel!" You cried out. "What if I freeze up before I even talk to him or what if-" Before you could finish, Ciel cut you off.

"You're not going to freeze up." She said bluntly. "If you truly love him, then you'll be fine." Your face turned red the minute those words came out of Ceil's mouth.

"I...I do...don't Lo....Love him..."The sentence barely escaped your lips.

"Don't lie to yourself, (y/n)." Ciel smiled.

"It's true (y/n), you LOVE Kakashi!" Luna announced coming out of nowhere, emphasizing the love part. "(Y/n) and Kakashi sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g..." Luna continued.

"Luna, stop..." You tried to say as your face was getting redder by the second.

"First comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby rocking in the baby carriage!" Luna shouted out.

"Okay Luna, I think it's time for you to go to sleep now," Ciel said getting up from her chair.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TOO!" Luna cried out as Ciel dragged her to her room; you laughed.

*Time-skip to the next day*

It was Saturday, March 25; the sunniest day of the week, a perfect day to go outside for a walk. Today was the day, the day you would finally talk to Kakashi again. After talking to Ciel for the whole night; you had come to that conclusion that you needed to talk to him.

"Ciel, what if he thinks I'm mad at him or something?" you asked trying not to step outside.

"Just explain how you feel," Ciel struggled to say, as she tried to push you out of the door.

"Tell him you LOVE him (y/n)," Luna shouted from the other room.

"Okay fine, I can do this," You murmured.

Ciel finally was able to push you out of the door, and you fell to the ground.

"Oww!" You groaned, getting up from the floor.

You walked into the town hoping to find Kakashi; you couldn't find him. You when to all of his favorite places: the bench under the tree, the park, the dumpling shop, and Ichiraku Ramen. He was nowhere to be found. There was one place that you had to check, the training grounds. However, he wasn't there either.

"When I don't want to see him, he's there," you sighed. "But when I do want to see him, he's nowhere to be found." You began to throw kunai at a tree out of frustration.

After throwing a lot of Kunai at the tree, you started to get tired. You then fell onto the grass.

"Ciel was right, it is nice outside today," You started to watch the clouds; imagining them in various shapes.

"It is pretty nice," a familiar voice spoke.

You quickly hopped up from the ground, taking a kunai with you.

"Hey, hey no need to be violent." A white-haired man said; it was Kakashi. You put your kunai down. "I heard you were looking for me."

"yea, how did you know?" You asked.

"Your little sister told me," he said. "She said there was something important for me to know?"

"OH NO! Please don't tell me she told you that I-" You immediately cut yourself off, realizing what you were about to say. As always, that awkward silence fell between you two. Soon enough, you had decided to speak. "Um Kakashi, I'm sorry..."

"For what?" He asked.

"I Ignored you for 3 days straight," You answered. "After you kissed me, I was confused. I never knew you felt like that about me. Ever since we were younger, you never really liked me all that much," you explained.

"I've always cared about you (y/n); after all, we are best friends." He said, giving a close-eyed smile. "In the beginning, you irritated me a lot," he laughed. "Yet, I began to grow feelings for you. When I started to realize that I had cared for you, I tried to push you away. Not because I didn't want to like you, but because I was afraid to lose you." He admitted.

"Then I was taken." You sighed.

"Yea, I was pretty messed up after that. I tried to just live my life without you, but it was hard," he continued. "When you came back to the village all my feelings for you, started flooding back. When I kissed you on our date, I meant it." Kakashi spoke.

"I meant what I said and did too," You stated.

"So what does this mean?"Kakashi asked.

"I don't know..." You answered

"I'm not sure either.." He replied.

"I mean we're ninja's," you begin. "We're at death's door every day.... Could we really be together?" You questioned.

"I...I not sure," Kakashi was hesitant to answer.

"Should we really do this?" you inquired.

"No"

________________

____________

My heart was hurting the whole time I was writing this ;-; I was also listening to a lot of Pierce the Veil too! I'm sorry reader but this happened. Btw i'm sorry I didn't update last weekend, I had too much school work!! This chapter was also short because I have science homework I hadn't even started oops... Like always thanks for reading <3

1171 words this chapter...