Why Try To Lie (Chapter 19)

Disclaimer!!! this chapter talks about suicide and cutting yourself so if you don't like that, read the next chapter.

Previous chapter...

" I didn't do anything..."He said going back to his book.

"You sat here with me," you laughed. "You acknowledged me... Maybe not as an equal, but soon you will!" You got up from the bench. "Bye Kakashi," You said running off.

"Bye (y/n)," Kakashi smiled.

Why Try To Lie

You laid on your bed and stared at the ceiling, following the rotation of the fan. The thought of Kakashi rushed through your head; the words he had spoken to you a few days ago were racing through your mind, "No, (y/n)! You're not a monster!"

Did he mean what he said? Or was he lying?

"Maybe I should go back to Orochimaru's, after all, I do belong there... Don't I?" You set up in your bed, now looking in a mirror across your room. "There so much innocent blood on my hands. Man, women, children..." you looked down at your hands, the image of blood appeared for a brief second. "Not all of them did anything to deserve death..." you then stared at your reflection.

"Who am I anymore?"

You got up from your bed and walked out your room. You called out to see if anyone was home, no response. You stepped back into your room and grabbed something off your desk. You slowly shuffled towards the bathroom.

Step...Step...Step

You entered the bathroom and locked the door behind yourself, in case someone came home. You looked down at your hand where the item you grabbed off your desk lied; a sharp razor blade. You held out your left wrist and placed the razor blade inches from it.

cut 1...cut 2...cut 3

Red liquid began to slowly trickle from the razor blade, hitting the sink. You then dropped the razor into the sink. Your wrist burned while the air hit the marks upon your skin. You were used to the burning sensation on your skin, due to the torture you endured from Orochimaru. You turned on the sink and placed your wrist underneath the cold stream of water.

You then pulled your wrist from below the water and wrapped it in white bandages. You slowly slid down to the floor and moved your knees closer to your chest. You settled your head on your knees. A stream of tears began to fall from your (e/c) eyes at what you had done to yourself.

-

-

-

You stepped out the bar, waving bye to the bartender. You walked down the dark street. You were hoping not to run into anyone, especially him; your special copy ninja, Kakashi Hatake. You didn't want him to see you like this; you were a shameful site.

Many questions swarmed through your head.

Who were you?

Did you belong in the 'Hidden In the Leaf' Village?

Should you go back to Orochimaru?

Everyone would be safer if you were with Orochimaru. What about him, how would he feel about this? Maybe he'll be happier without you.

Crash

"Ah, I'm sorry," you said rubbing your forehead.

"It's okay," a cheerful voice spoke, it seemed familiar. You looked up to face them, it was your old redheaded cellmate, Esper.