I Have To Go (Chapter 20)

Previous Chapter...

Those days are over now~

You grabbed your map and walked out of the room, wiping a few tears from your eyes.

I Have To Go

Going down the hall, you passed both of your sister's empty rooms, a few tears escaping your eyes. The pain and guilt began to dawn on you; knowing you were leaving your family again after only several months together.

In the end, you were being selfish and you knew it. This decision wouldn't only affect your life but the others around you. Yet, this was something you had to do for yourself, no matter the consequences of your actions.

You needed closure and Orochimaru was the only one who could give it to you. You spent the last 8 years with him before appearing in the Hidden Leaf, he would be the key to getting back your memories. Opening the front door was the easiest part of it all, but walking out; walking out of a home you would miss once again was hard.

The bitter wind rose hitting your cheeks harshly, while you walked away from the home that you had just begun to know again. A chilling shiver when down your spine as you started to pick up speed, not wanting to be noticed by anyone. The wind stung your cheeks well you ran in the shadows; this was the first step of knowing where you truly belong.

The gates of Konoha began to appear in the bitter darkness. The large green doors were open as usual, but it wasn't going to be easy to leave without being noticed; you had to come up with a plan and fast. Time was ticking and the Anbu were soon going to be here for the nightly patrol. Even if it was somewhat peaceful times, the Hokage still made his Anbu patrol at night for anyone suspicious lurking around.

You weren't worried about his Anbu particularly, you could take them out in a few seconds. However, there were two people on the patrol team that made you worried; Tenzo and Kakashi. You wouldn't be able to take them out so easily, not like the others. They would try everything to stop you from leaving Konoha whether you liked it or not.

"You need to be smart about this (Y/N), it isn't the time to be worried about people!"

Shaking your head, you jumped down from the roof you were standing on. You slowly began to walk towards the gates trying not to be noisy. You observe the area only seeing that there were two people by the doors; Izumo and Kotetsu.

"Just kill them, then we can go. They aren't that strong anyway~"

"No, I wouldn't kill them. They didn't do anything to deserve that!"

Shaking the thought out of your mind, you slowly stepped out of the darkness. You began to approach the two males.

"Who is that?" Kotetsu questioned looking from the distance. Izomu put the book he was reading down to see who Kotetsu was talking about, "I'm not sure, but it looks like a girl with an Anbu outfit on, but no mask." He declared continuing to observe the female that was coming closer.

You were in front of both men now, "Ahh, hey you two." you fake smiled shaking the continuous thoughts out your head.

"Oh (y/n), hey!" Kotetsu smiled. "Are you going on a mission?" He asked pointing at your bag.

"Obviously she is going on a mission if she has her Anbu uniform on!" Izomu stated, giving Kotetsu a 'are you dumb' look. You couldn't help but laugh at the two boys.

"Yeah, I'll be gone for a while so I'll be leaving now," You smiled once again trying to leave before there were any more questions.

"Wait (Y/n), where is your Anbu mask?" Izomu firmly asked. "If you are on a mission, don't you have to wear it?"