Old Home (chapter 6)

I should probably write or bribe me into editing. The lasagna and kool-aid was good btw.

Edited

Previous chapter...

"Okay guys, it was nice catching up but we have a mission," Kakashi said plainly as he started to walk out of the village.

You and Tenzo nodded your heads and followed.

Old Home

This mission was far away, close to 'The Hidden in The Mist village'. It would take 4 days to get there. That meant you would have a chance to finally talk to Kakashi and ask him some questions about the past.

"It's getting too dark to see anything. We should find somewhere to camp out for the night," Kakashi announced, slowing down. You hadn't even realized that it had become dark, you were trying to think about your past. Trying to remember anything. Soon, you all found an open area.

"This is where we will be camping out for the night," Kakashi said.

"Kakashi, don't you think this area is too open? What if an enemy finds us here?" You inquired, not knowing how far away you were from the Hidden Mist.

"It will be fine, we aren't close to the Hidden Mist yet. There should be no enemy's around here." Kakashi plainly explained. He talked as if you had no sense of direction. He may only have one eye showing, but that eye can say a lot. (They don't have their masks on because they don't wanna look suspicious)

"Yes, understood, sorry for second-guessing your judgment, sensei." You were embarrassed. How could it be that this man you looked up to for so long could be so rude?

"Tenzo." Kakashi looked at him, Tenzo nodded. What was going on? Was this a secret code that you were supposed to know? As soon as you shot a confused look at Tenzo as he used his justu.

"Wood-style, four-pillar house justu," Tenzo made a few hand signs then placed his hands on the grass. A small structure started to come from the ground, it was a house made of all wood.

 A small structure started to come from the ground, it was a house made of all wood

(it basically looks like this)

"Wow!" You muttered to yourself. You and Tenzo were friends for a long time. Nonetheless, you and Tenzo had never been on a mission together before, so this was new. You only ever seen his wood style a few times. When sparring he would use it sometimes, but mostly it was hand to hand combat. You never knew why he had wood style but he did. You two never went into detail about your background when you would hang out.

You all took off your shoes and walked in the house.

"I think it's a good time to talk about our mission and why we were chosen for it," Kakashi said getting comfortable on the floor. (there's no Furniture if you didn't know) you all followed his example.