I'll take the pain (chapter 7)

Edited

Previous chapter...

"WHAT?!" You were shocked.

Out of nowhere, the gate swung open.

"(Y/N). come on your break is over. Time to get back to work." a hand grabbed you by your arm and pulled you up. Now it was dragging you out of the cell. You struggled as you tried to get out of the tight grip. Soon you gave up. Everything when black again.

I'll take the pain

"NOOOO, NOT AGAIN!" You popped up out of your sleep screaming, waking Kakashi and Tenzo up.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Tenzo yelled out frightened.

"It was only a dream." You mumbled to yourself as you rubbed your head. "But it felt so real."

"(Y/N), are you ok? What happened?" Kakashi asked walking over to you.

"It was just a bad dream," you said partly telling the truth. "I'll be fine..." Kakashi looked at you, it was like he knew you were telling half of the truth.

"Well okay. Since we are all up we should get going," Kakashi said going to grab his things. Tenzo and you nodded your heads and got your things.

Everyone headed out the door.

Kakashi pulled out a map.

"This is how far we are from 'The Hidden Mist', within 2 days we should be there." Kakashi was directing his finger in a diagonal line on the map.

"Understood sir," you and Tenzo nodded both your heads. Kakashi then puts the map away and started to walk. You and Tenzo followed.

"He's such a leader. He didn't get angry with me for screaming and waking him up. He's very relaxed." You thought to yourself while you watched Kakashi walk. "Only if I could remember him back then..."

*flashback* (just finished watching episodes 340 to 350 and they had a lot of little Kakashi)

You and everyone were at the dumpling shop, commemorating the agreement between the leaf and the stone. Finally, the war would be concluded.

"Hey, another round of dumplings over here," Guy shouted calling for a waiter.

"Yea same," you called waving for a waiter as well.

"Guys isn't that Kakashi?" Kurenai said pointing at the body appear.

"Yea I believe so," You said as a smile began to surface its way onto your face.

"Hey Kakashi, come and join us. Have some dumplings! (Y/N) is paying for it all," Guy said, signaling Kakashi to come over.

"HEYY NO I'M NOT, YOU'RE ALL PITCHING IN!" You screamed at Guy.

Kakashi stared at all of you for a moment then continued to walk.

"What's with him? He's more ungracious than usual," Izumo asked.

You went silent for a moment.

"Our teammate...R-Rin was killed, and nonetheless by his hand..." You answered, your hair covered your eyes. "The enemy placed the 3 tails in her. He had no option but to kill her." You spoke as tears came to your eyes, but they didn't fall.

Everyone went quiet.

"Well, I'm going after him! Have fun paying the bill, Guy haha," You ran off and waved your hand goodbye to everybody.