Childhood (Chapter 18)

Previous chapter...

"I have to go," you immediately walked away.

"Why won't you accept the fact that you are a monster and a danger to others! You can't control yourself; you're like a ticking time bomb that is ready to explode on the next person that hurts you!" the voice told you. "Face it, the only place you belong is with Orochimaru! You know it's true so go back to him!"

"I'm never going back there again," You yelled punching a wall. "Never again..."

childhood

"Today each of you will come up to the front and perform your clone justu to the Class!" Sensei announced.

"Ah, not this again!" one kid on the other side of the room groaned. "Most of us already know how to use the clone justu," he said.

"Since you want to interrupt the class you can go first, Aoi!" Sensei spoke signaling the boy to come down to the front of the class.

The boy hesitated to get up from out of his seat, but sensei signaled him to come again. Aoi soon got out of his seat and walked up to the front of the classroom. He then made a few hand signs and smoke appeared, but no clone with it. Aoi panicked, he tried once again to make a clone but to no avail. The class began to laugh at him; Aoi then walked back to his seat in humiliation. Sensei called the next name.

"Aoi can't even make a simple clone." Anko laughed.

"Anko, don't make fun of him," You scolded her. "At least he tried his best!" you said, going back to watch each student go up.

"Kakashi Hatake!" Sensei announced looking up from his clipboard. "Come up to the front," he spoke signaling him to come.

Kakashi only sighed in response and got up from his seat; he did not move. He made some hand signs and smoke appeared around the room; He had made several clones. Your eyes widen in amazement. You couldn't believe how many clones he made; you had only seen adults make that many clones before. Soon all of his clones disappeared. "He's so cool," you heard one kid say. "He shouldn't even be in our grade," you heard another kid say.

"I wish I could be like him," you whispered as you watched Kakashi sit back down in his seat.

"Everyone does, but no one can be like him," Anko said leaning back in her chair. "Face it, you're nowhere near his level." She said.

"You're wrong Anko, I will surpass him!" You stated. "And then he'll have to accept me as his equal!" You told her, she just rolled her eyes at you. You always had the craziest ideas, but somehow made them possible.

Sensei when through two more names before saying yours, "(y/n) (y/l) come up to the front!" You nodded and got up from your seat.

"This is my time to show him what I can do," You told yourself, as you walked down to the front of the classroom. In the corner of your eye, you could see Kakashi laying his head in his arms on the desk.

You were now in front of the class; you then cleared your throat, "If you all thought that Kakashi was cool, then you haven't seen nothing!" You announced, catching Kakashi's attention.

You made hand signs, closing your eyes hoping that you outshined Kakashi. You could hear noise from the class, but you weren't sure if they were in amazement or laughing at you. You opened your eyes to 3 clones; you now knew that they were laughing at you. "You were right we hadn't seen anything like that," one kid laughed. "You're as bad as Aoi," Another kid laughed.

"You-You're all wrong!" You shouted. "I will surpass all of you!"

-

-