Transferred

a/n: honestly i don't even remember where this gif is from

Jennie woke up surprisingly without a jump. The room spelt nice...like vanilla essence and a hint of birthday cake.

This wasn't her house. Only Taehyung's smelt like this.

Oh.

(i know y'all nasties are going to comment something so go ahead and do it here😂😂😂I love you)

He was sleeping right next to her, knocked out like a log. His hair was messy, one arm draped alongside her pillow and the other one laying where she had originally been sleeping.

She restricted herself from snorting or teasing him awake, readjusting the white comforter back across him in a comfortable fashion, before glancing at her reflection.

It had been her intention to stay over, but they hadn't really done anything...

She wasn't disappointed. Jennie liked the long, late hours of just talking. Why did it have to be anything more than that?

"Hi." She stifled a chuckle, watching his eyes snap open suddenly.

"You good?"

"Yeah," He mumbled, rubbing at his face, voice deeper than normal due to his grogginess. "I just had such a weird dream."

"Oh, well my ears are listening." She turned to the mirror to adjust her earrings.

"I don't know, it didn't really make any sense. Something about me and the boys, and your friends. But you weren't there."

"I'm disappointed." Jennie pouted. "You don't get dreams of me."

He hummed, amused. Taehyung rolled off his bed, reaching for his glasses.

One thing she learned, he wore contacts majority of the time.

"You realize glasses also look nice on you right?"

"Really?"

"Yeah." She winked at him. "And don't start the whole 'wow, is Jennie Kim really complimenting me?'"

He bent past her, fixing his hair. He was smiling, but chose not to comment.

Jennie frowned again, wrapping her arms around him. "I see I'm supposed to be the man in this relationship then."

"That would be oddly refreshing, if so." He chuckled, putting away his brush, turning to face her. "What would I call you then? Jensen Kim?"

She gawked. "I was joking!"

"Who's the man then?"

"I don't know. It depends for me."

"Well then, Jennie Kim." Taehyung grinned at her. "What's your definition?"

"I like a guy who does initiating."

"Hm, maybe like this?" He pecked her lips with a cheeky grin.

"Or maybe," He brushed back her hair, the skin of her neck shivering involuntarily from the gentle press of his lips. "this?" Taehyung finished, checking Jennie's reaction.

"I stand corrected," She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "But why don't you show me, just in case."

Taehyung grinned.

⭐️

Yoongi was nervous. God, this was really really hard.

He had been meaning to talk to Hoseok since the party—Hobi seemed to dodge around him smoothly every time.

Why though?

Yoongi had thought he had been pretty clear with his motives, maybe not.

He knocked. Once.

No one answered.

Then again.

His mom answered, her smile wavering into an empty one. Yoongi noticed it. She was uncomfortable.

He wasn't stupid.

"Hi Mrs. Jung," Yoongi greeted, hands wrung nervously behind his back. "is Hobi, er—Hoseok home?"

"Oh," She shook her head. "He's not, I'm sorry. Yoongi—now wouldn't really be a good time to see him."

"Oh, I understand. Do you know when he'll be free? I'd really like to speak with him."

"I..." The brown haired woman sighed. "I'll be blunt. I'm sorry, Hoseok transferred schools. He's not here anymore, h-he left this morning."

"What?" Yoongi's lips parted, shocked.

"He moved?"

"Yes." She masked her composure. "I'd rather you leave Yoongi dear."

"What school? I really need to—"

"He flew out with his father. He's nowhere near you."

He swallowed harshly, looking down and away.

"I guess I'll be going."

"It would be best. Have a nice day." She shut the door in his face, leaving a heartbroken boy out on the doorstep.

Hoseok was gone? For good?

Yoongi hated himself. He knew exactly why.

a/n: i finished all my homework and updated! i did this mainly for myself as a "yES GOOD JOB SUSU YOU ACTUALLY DID YOUR WORK TODAY"