disclaimer

hi guys! it's sana

i have been going around to my past books and releasing disclaimers, and i feel that this book ESPECIALLY needs one.

i started writing queens back in the end of 2018? i was a teenager, really immature and ignorant, so many of these issues in these books failed to be brought to awareness, so i am just going to do that now.

i do not condone any of the behaviors in this book. teachers and student relationships should not be allowed, that is sexual assault. i was super ignorant about this when writing about it, and completely glossed it over. some of the mental issues like addictions were dusted over, and i want to apologize for that. it was wrong of me.

i do not support incest either. i still can't really believe i wrote about that, and wrote about it so nonchalantly, but it is not okay to write about it without releasing a disclaimer, so once again i apologize. it can be triggering for some people, so i wanted to apologize.

many of the other behaviors, like shoplifting, suicide, BPD, it was so sugar coated in this book and i failed to recognize how wrong it was to just follow in the PLL footsteps without even thinking about these concepts. it's important that people are aware of how wrong these "secrets" that the characters hold, because i have a younger audience reading, and this could potentially expose them to certain topics not appropriate to them.

and although i would like to take down this book since it is pretty insensitive to certain touchy issues, i will not since so many people have enjoyed it. i am proud to say that this did expand the multi fandom books into mystery and thriller genres, and for the community's enjoyment, i will not be taking it down. but i am just leaving this here as a statement that i have grown from this, and i apologize for being so ignorant.