Trust

"Baby, what's this text about?" Jungkook questioned, showing his phone to Lisa. He saw her tense, before passing it back.

"I..."

"You know you can tell me anything right? It sounds disgustingly cliche, but you can."

Lisa bit her lip, grimacing. "It's about something Jennie made me do. I-I'm the one who stole the file."

He waited for her to continue.

"I got scared. The file said your ex was a...s-she was a sex addict."

"What?" He got up from besides her.

"I'm sorry! I-It was stupid..."

"Stupid is right! You didn't even bother to tell me this? She was my fucking girlfriend!"

"I thought if you found out you would—"

"What? I would what? Break up with you?" He yelled, Lisa's confident aura cracked.

Jungkook had scared Lisa. He didn't care right now, he was angry.

He knew he should control his anger, but he couldn't. Nuri had never told him about this, which made so much sense why she had been like that.

She had actually meant when she loved him, and Jungkook hadn't believed her.

And she was dead.

Now Lisa had known. She had found out before him, and she hadn't told him.

It wasn't the fact that she hid it from him, well it was that. It was that she knew how much Nuri used to mean to him, she knew he used to love her, and she decided to be selfish and keep it to herself?

"I can't believe you! I loved her, and you hid this from me? You know how selfish that this?"

"Jungkook, I'm sorry." Lisa realized that she had broken his trust, the one thing they had promised not to do to each other.

People always said that Jungkook was the one to do that, but he wasn't.

It was Lisa that was bad news. Because whenever Jungkook liked someone, he made himself vulnerable.

And each time he did that, someone would hurt him.

She watched him leave, banging the door behind him.

Lisa fucked up. And she didn't know how to fix it this time.

⭐️

Jennie glared hard.

"Why do you keep doing that? I'm literally doing nothing!" Taehyung yelled indignantly, irritated.

"You being here is enough."

"You know, something tells me you enjoy me being here."

"I do not!"

"I guess you like showing anger right? I get it, it's amusing."

"What?"

Taehyung shrugged, continuing to walk along the sidewalk. Jennie frowned, confused over his words. She trudged along after him.

He smirked, noticing that Jennie still hadn't left, tucking his hands into his hoodie pockets.

"I've been wondering, why does Suho hate you so much?"

"I think the question is why I hate Suho."

"Could you just answer both?"

"Why do you need the answers?"

"I just..." She faltered. "Want to know."

He rolled his eyes. She was always like that, needs to know everything.

She would do anything to find out too. That was honestly so annoying.

"You're annoying, you know that right?"

"I'm aware." Her response surprised him.

"That's how I get what I want."

"Well, why don't you try not being annoying for once? Maybe people would actually like you."

"Why don't you stop acting like a stuck-up asshole and maybe people wouldn't hate you all the time?"

"Princess, you're the only one who hates me. Wanna' know why? Maybe because I'm actually nice to others."

"What about my brother then, huh?"

"He did something to make me hate him. I never did anything. Go ask him yourself and maybe he'll tell you. If he even tells you, I'll be surprised."

"What's with you being so secretive?"

He turned abruptly, face inches away from hers. "You really can't talk. Tell me why then River Birch is such a taboo name to you?"

Her lips parted, his eyes faltered before he looked back at her, any emotion in his eyes gone.

"I..."

"Leave me alone." Taehyung whispered before distancing himself, and continuing to walk.

But something in his gut told him that he didn't want her to leave him alone.

a/n: bRUHH THIS COMEBACK OK

IM DECEASED IT WAS SO POWERFUL

EVERYTHING WAS SO— it was perfect i couldn't ask for anything more

especially with nicki in there omg. she absolutely slayed the beat