Everything

"So, you going to Momo's party? I heard that chick Sana will be there." Jungkook nudged Taehyung's shoulder with a smirk.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'm only going because the rest of the guys are. Not interested in Sana or any of them."

"Then who exactly?"

"No one as of now, okay? Chill out."

"Fine, fine." Jungkook raised his hands up in defense. Jungkook was close to Tae, almost like his twin brother.

It had always been him, Taehyung, and Jimin. The troublemakers. It was sheer entertainment for the three whenever they had a class together.

Just like physics.

Jungkook, taking his assigned seat behind Lisa, drummed his fingers on the table.

"So no fights with doll face huh?"

Taehyung's snarky remark caught Jungkook by surprise.

"No."

"No?"

"Yeah, um, we've come to some sort of truce?"

"Jeon Jungkook made a deal with one of the Queens? Next thing I know, you'll ask her out!"

Jungkook weakly laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

"Haha, very funny."

"Can you guys keep it down? I'm trying to focus." Lisa butted herself into the conversation, shooting Taehyung a glare.

"Easy blondie. I'm just trying to have fun."

"Well I'm trying to learn so zip it." She glared at Jungkook, but it didn't meet her eyes. Lips flickered into a small smirk before she turned around.

"Still uptight as ever." Jungkook mumbled back to Taehyung, eyes not leaving the back of her head. Jungkook saw her shoulder shrug slightly, a soft snort escaping her lips.

She had heard Jungkook, much to his intention.

⭐️

Momo was a nervous girl. Awkwardly fiddling with the flattened ends of her plain brown hair, her eyes darted from the lunch table to the dreamy looking blonde who sat on the other side of the cafeteria.

She wished she could be like Chaeyoung. Jealousy raged in her blood whenever Jimin spared her a glance, which was whenever she walked past him or whenever she was in the room.

Together or not, Momo knew he still had feelings for her. But it looked like that bitch didn't want him back.

Momo wanted him, why couldn't he see that?

"Stop being a chicken. Go talk to him." Tzuyu ordered, Momo bit her lip.

"What do I say?"

"Flirt with him, goddamn. This isn't your first time talking to a guy."

"B-But it's Jimin."

"Who cares? He's just a boy. Like I could easily go up to Jungkook and do the same thing. I literally did five minutes ago."

"That's flirting?"

"I asked him if he was still going to your birthday party Mo, and he said yes. This is playing it safe, I'll actually dive in at the party."

"Rumor has it that he has a girlfriend."

"A secret one Mo," Tzuyu chided. "If he wants to keep her in the dark, then what's the point in a relationship? I'm the real deal and he knows that, it won't be hard to win him over."