Secrets Spill

Watch out little liars, Fall Formal is coming up and I've got secrets to spill ;)
x o x o

"Um, Sunsaeng-nim I was wondering about my Industrialization essay. I-I talked to you about it after school." Jisoo piped, fiddling with the straps of her book bag. Wang Jinho, her history teacher glanced over at her upon hearing Jisoo's voice.

He cleared his throat. "A-Ah, yes Jisoo. I'll have your grade fixed as soon as possible."

"Thank you." She looked at her feet awkwardly before leaving the classroom.

Jennie was leaning against the lockers outside the history classroom, smug smile on her face.

"Still hooking up with teachers? I must say, that's impressive."

Jisoo's eyes widened, rushing over to Jennie almost immediately. "Jennie! Keep it down would you? I trusted you with that secret!"

"I know, but whose secret is safe anymore at this point?" Jennie hinted, Jisoo looked at her sharply.

"You've been—"

"Of course I'm getting text messages. I think everyone is getting some sort of text message from X's and O's. I'm betting so has Lis and Chaeng."

"Do you think this person is being serious?"

"I-I don't know. Probably not." Jennie admitted reluctantly, this did nothing to ease Jisoo.

Jennie always knew what was going on, the fact that she didn't (for once) made Jisoo uneasy.

"Y-You didn't tell anyone, right?"

"Of course not. I'm not that cruel."

"Okay. Thanks. I should probably go now. I have English now."

"If you need me I'll be at the mall."

"You're skipping class?"

"You act like I've never done that before." Jennie said with a shrug, fiddling with the purse in her hand.

Jisoo smiled meekly. "Sorry, it's been a while. I don't know if you noticed, but the rest of us lost touch after you left."

"I did notice. I take to an esteem now that I was what brought you all together." She paused, checking the time. "I believe Miss 4.0 has a class to get to. After school, like ush?" She asked, abbreviating for the term 'usual'.

Jisoo nodded, running her teeth over her lower lip. Jennie smiled. "Great. Toodles!"

"Bye." Jisoo and Jennie parted directions. Jennie tossed her hair behind her in odd satisfaction, enjoying the way people eyed her as she walked down the hallway. Whether it was out of admiration or fear, it didn't matter to her.

Good attention and bad attention were hardly different. You still got attention.

"Oh? Miss Perfect skipping class? I never thought I'd see the day."

Jennie paused in her tracks, just a few feet outside the school. Turning around slowly, she was in contact with Kim Taehyung. He was leaning against the support beams of the outside courtyard, arms crossed with an irritating smirk on his lips.

"And yet here you are. What do you want exactly? I've got places to be." Jennie responded, watching him push off the beam and saunter slowly to her. She didn't feel intimidated, just annoyed.

"Oh everyone knows that I would skip class. I'm just surprised you are."

"This isn't my first time if you were wondering."