In the Moonlight

"Thank you so much Namjoon." Hani whispered, in the passenger seat of his car.

Namjoon was nervous. "We're here."

"You're not even going to say 'you're welcome'?"

"This feels weird Hani," He admitted with a light tone. "Pretending to date you for your parents. I don't like it."

"My parents like you, that's why I asked you."

"Did you ever think about how I would feel about this?"

She looked away. Namjoon took that as a satisfactory answer, sighing. "Your house. We're here."

"I know we're at my fucking house."

"Calm down, geez." Another long sigh escaped his nose.

"If you could turn back time, would you fix our relationship?"

"You were the one who needed to fix things Hani."

"Namjoon, we both almost went to jail! I think you were also at fault!"

"It was nice while it lasted, honestly, but I wouldn't fix anything we did."

"Do you just enjoy doing dangerous things?"

"Do you just enjoy playing with people's emotions and feelings?" He flashed her a sardonic smile.

"Don't make me say it bluntly Hani."

"I rather you would. You were never good at sugar coating anything."

"Fine. Get out of my car and go home. I don't want this conversation to continue."

"Maybe I will. Have a nice night." She let out a huff, not hesitating to shoot the boy a glare before slamming his car door.

He would've yelled at her to watch what she was doing, that she was treading on egg shells with him, but Namjoon couldn't bring himself to do it.

Her pretty eyes made it too hard for him to even yell at her.

That was one thing he knew that Hani had over him. If she was aware of her 'Hani effect' she could win him over in a millisecond.

It was how she had taken his heart in the first place.

⭐️

"What's wrong?" While Namjoon sorted out his feelings toward Hani, Jungkook sat on the porch of his home.

Lisa, face shining in the moon and streetlights, stuck hands into her pockets. Her boots trusted against the cobble pathway, before sitting down on the two step staircase with him. Shoulders bumping against each other.

"A lot, actually."

"Well, I'm not going to bed anytime soon."

"What are you doing out here anyways?"

"I came out for fresh air." He simply responsed, looking up at the moon. "Besides, this is my house."

"My parents have been whispering," Lisa finally mumbled. "They're talking a lot. About me."

"What exactly?"

"They're worried. They think I've been too affected by Sunsaeng-nim's death."

"What?"