Buoyant

"You are—what?"

The fact that Lawan had found out about Lisa's boyfriend had sent chills down her spine. Lisa had definitely been scared, her sister was...

Threatening was one way to put it.

And she had just gotten back with Jungkook, after a nice heartfelt apology and a few sugar-sweet kisses, the two decided to go get some hot cocoa together. And then was when Lawan Manoban had found out.

Curse her luck.

"You wanted the truth dear eonnie, here it is. I'm dating him! Is there a problem?"

"Uh, yes there is! He's a Jeon. We don't mix with Jeons. You get that?" She turned to Jungkook with a glare, one he deflected with a expressionless one.

"You stay clear of my sister. You two shouldn't even be speaking with each other."

"Sister? My ass, you hardly act like one." Lisa scoffed.

"Doesn't matter. I am a sister no matter what you say. You're so damn lucky I'm choosing not to tell Mom and Dad."

"And why the fuck not tell them, huh? It'll just make your life so much more pleasant wouldn't it?"

"Lisa, that's not how it—"

"It's Lalisa to you." The blonde set her lips into a thin line. "And to be honest, I don't care what Mom or Dad says. It's not like they cared about me anyways. I don't care what you say, because everything you've made up about him is false. So what if they don't get along with his parents? Why the hell should I stay away?"

"Lis, it's fine—"

"No it's not!" She cut her boyfriend off. "Lawan, I'm sick of you constantly sucking up to them, even though it's clearly not what you like! Can't you like, do something for yourself, for once?"

"You can't stop me from dating him. Because I'm done." Lisa fumed, before her fingers intertwined with Jungkook's.

"Let's go."

⭐️

"Hi. Thanks so much for seeing me." Yoongi smiled. Jennie returned it weakly, sticking her hands in the pockets of her denim jacket.

"There's a few things we needed to have addressed long ago."

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. "For doing that to you and not being there."

"It's my fault too." She responded simply. "Besides, I'm a Queen. I don't need anyone's help."

"That's what you like to think don't you?"

"I do." Jennie smiled genuinely. "Yoongi, you told me you loved me back then. Did you mean it?"

"Y-Yeah, I did. Back then." He hesitated. "Jennie, look—"

"I understand Yoongs. There's no hard feelings. I could be a bitch about it and probably spread a few fake rumors about you but I don't want to. People complain that I've changed, but I don't hear a single damn thing about how they liked the old me better. The old me was more insecure and lashed out a lot more. I rather like this side."

"I think I do too." He grinned. "Everyone loves a good self maturation."

"Damn right." Kicking a foot into the light coat of snow on the ground, Jennie smiled again. "I think the hardest part will be telling my friends."

"They'll understand Jen. I'm sure of it, look at them! You were suspected of a murder and they still had time for your Friday Night sleepovers."

"I suppose so. But this is so much more serious, I just—"

"Then tell someone else."

"I...don't understand." She faltered.

"You said something about being a Queen. But I guess some people prefer the term 'Princess'?"

She gasped. "Yoongi!"

"It's damn obvious Jennie Kim. As a friend believe me when I say you should tell someone. You need to tell the truth now. We can't hide it for so much longer."

The brunette lowered her eyes before nodding. Yoongi smiled in content before pulling her into a hug.

"Now, it might not be in the same context anymore, but I still love you. Okay? You can always talk to me if you need anything."

"Then do something for me too?" She piped.

"Depends. What is it?"

"Talk to Hoseok. Please." She pleaded. "Mixed signals and first timers aren't a good combination. Don't confuse him please."

"Jennie I—"

"I always thought Chaeyoung was joking, but damn the two of you look good together. And I've never seen you so whipped before. Make yourself happy for once and go talk to him. Things have been off since the party at Tzu's."

He was silent, but Jennie knew he would take it into consideration.

a/n: few things to say; i wasn't supposed to update but i have all these chapters just ready to publish and im bored and i like to be spammed with comments so im gonna do it anyways

and thank you so much for 24K reads!! really thank you it means so much that people like this story.

school isn't bad so far that I'm able to check wattpad pretty often, im just worried about getting the sequel to you all because currently, i don't have much of it written out :/

oh well I guess i have to figure that out

btw stay tuned on my profile February 14th, 2019! something special will appear :)