Pool

"I have to get to class now..." Lisa mumbled, trying to let loose from Jungkook's grip. He frowned.

"But I'll see you after school?" She piped. Jungkook nodded, a small smile wiping off the original pout.

"Hey, are you going to Momo's party?"

"Yeah, I am. Are you? Tzuyu said you were..."

"I was, but I wasn't going to if you weren't."

"Aw!" Lisa pinched his cheek hard with a cute grin, he yelled out in pain. Lisa used this as an opportunity to free herself from his arms, winking at him in victory.

"I really have to go now. Bye." She captured his lips in hers for a brief moment before smiling against him, hurriedly leaving the room.

"Bye." Jungkook called back lazily, before his smile spread, watching her leave. Her hair was slowly changing back to a light brown. Pulling out his notebook, he didn't notice Jimin take his assigned seat next to Jungkook.

"Someone's in a good mood. Did you get a new girl to sleep with or something?"

Jungkook turned to Jimin, shrugging. "Something like that."

"Who's the poor girl?"

"Now, I told her that we'd keep it a secret. You're no exception."

"She asked you to keep it a secret? Not the other way around?"

"Yep." Jungkook popped the 'p', before turning back to his notebook, diligently copying down the drill.

His moods were in good spirits for the rest of class.

⭐️

"Yo, I think Jungkook finally scored himself a girlfriend! It's been so long!" Jisoo heard Jimin echo, as the boy ran into Jin, not literally of course.

Jisoo paused in her tracks, stepping backwards enough so that she could hear the conversation. If she was right, Jungkook had been dating that math teacher...

How did he move on so quickly?

"What really?" Was Jin's astonished response. "Did he tell you?"

"Nah, I walked in class and Jungkook was smiling and shit while doing his drill. He never smiles when it comes to classwork, so I popped the question."

"Did he admit to it?"

"Yeah."

"Well, who's the girl?"

"He won't say, apparently they're keeping it a secret or something. Like what's the point in a relationship if you're going to keep it all 'hush-hush'?"

Jisoo has been tempted to go inside and make conversation with the boys, when she remembered that this was Chaeyoung's ex who was speaking. Practically defying girl code if she went inside.

So she shouldered her book bag, and continued to walk straight, coincidentally running into Lisa.

"Hey, heading to physics?" Lisa chimed, walking in time with the dark haired girl, Jisoo nodded in response.

"Did you hear Jungkook has a girlfriend?"

"Wait what?" Lisa's eyebrows shot up, before she awkwardly cleared her throat. "Not that I care or anything...but didn't his girlfriend just die like two weeks ago?"

"I know, if you ask me, I think this girl, whoever she is, and may god be on her side, is being used. He might still not be over Sunsaeng-nim Aeja, could be using her for physical reasons."