The Ex

Jin, was at a loss for words when a text message popped up in his notifications.

I wonder if your sister would approve?
x o x o

📎Attached Image

It was blurry, but the boy could most certainly identify that the picture had been taken through the outside window of Jisoo's kitchen.

His blood drained from his face at the sight of Jisoo sitting, legs spread on his lap, as he had hungrily kissed her back.

What they had done was purely reckless, nothing regarding their feelings. After the school dance, Jin was pretty sure they would remain in the friend zone, based on how Jisoo didn't try a move on him.

He put his feelings aside for once, just glad that he had gotten the chance to become her friend.

And now the blogger assumed they were fuck buddies?

"Jin-nie!" A loud, high pitched familiar shores caught Jin's attention, back faced to the voice, he cringed. Hoseok, standing across from him, leaning a head against the lockers, cocked an eyebrow at Jin.

Kim Roa; Jin's beloved sister. Note the sarcasm. She was three years younger than him, a class below Jungkook's. She was a bright, annoying sort of person. Not like Hoseok, that boy was a good sort of sunny.

Roa knew how to get on Jin's nerves, whether she was doing it intentionally or not. With her light brown dyed hair and almond shaped eyes, she looked nothing like Jin. Which was understandable, she wasn't even his blood-related sibling.

His parents had gotten divorced, only for his father to marry to another woman whom he considered far more mother-like than his real one. Unfortunately, she bore a child that was nothing like her. So, Roa was his step sibling.

"Warning, your sister is approaching."

"Run." Jin muttered, before grabbing Hoseok's arm roughly and pulling him inside the men's restroom. Once inside, Hoseok let out a loud laugh.

"That much in a hurry to get rid of her?"

"I don't feel like seeing her right now."

"And you never feel like seeing her."

"That's not true!"

"Don't think I don't see those eye rolls before she starts talking?"

Jin shrugged nonchalantly, looking at himself in mirror. Adjusting the collar of his shirt which hung to the side of his collarbone, Hoseok snorted.

"I heard you went to Jisoo's last week?"

"Ah, why does everyone keep mentioning that?" Jin mumbled in distaste.

"Not everyone, just me. I happened to find out through Jisoo herself."

"Right, since when did you talk to her?" He asked sarcastically. Hobi shrugged in response.

"Here and there, I guess. Don't pull the whole jealousy act on me. I'm not into her."

"I wasn't acting—"