"Let's hang out." Heidi smiles at me.

"Okay."

~~~
I had sat across Heidi's bed, watching her giggle every few minutes, texting on her phone for a while now and let out a sigh.

"Who are you talking to?" I ask, scooting closer to her as she giggles again.

"It's a guy." She tucks a strand under her ear. "I don't know who it is or how he got my number but he's really funny and sweet." She smiles as she texts him again, I look down and read her texts.

"He says his name is Vinnie." She smiles.

"Vinnie the Pooh?"

She laughs again, shaking her head and looking at me, her smile turning into a grimace as she takes in my features. "God, you're so pale." She pauses. "Looks like you haven't slept or eaten for days."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

A while later she giggles again.

I look at her, raising a brow.

"Vinnie wants to meet up with me."

I narrow my eyes. "Are you going to?"

"Nah, I haven't known him for a day yet. I'll give it time." She flicks her hair back. "Okay let's hang out now."

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

She turns her phone off and crosses her legs turning to me, her eyes scanning my face. "I could give you a makeover."

"Makeover?" I frown.

"Yup, just for fun, I can do your hair and makeup and you can do mine."

"I'm not good with hair." I tell her.

"That's okay. I can teach you." She grins brightly.

"Okay then."

~~~
"If you sneeze on me, I swear..." Heidi glares at me, as she brushes some eyeshadow onto my lid, causing my eyes to water and my nose to twitch.

"I think that's eno-" I sneeze loudly on to her and she lets out a loud shriek, jolting away from me.

"Ewww!"

I rub my eyes, and she screams causing me to jump. "What?!" I snap.

"Stop rubbing my hard work off!" She runs back to me, pulling my hand away. She groans loudly.

"Great now I have to start again."

"Go ahead if you want me to sneeze on you again." I roll my eyes, slumping back onto her bed, closing my eyes.

It's silent for a while and I open my eyes but end up screaming loud when Heidi suddenly jumps on me, a tissue pressing against my nose and mouth, as she presses the brush against my eyelid.

Is she trying to kill me?!

"WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU CRAZY?" I scream from under the tissue, my nose twitching again.

"It'll only take three minutes!" She narrows her eyes on my lid as she swipes. And then I sneeze into the tissue again, jolting Heidi and she ends up brushing my eyeball and I scream.

"HEIDI GET OFF ME NOW!"

~~~~~~~~~

"See, was that so hard?" Heidi smirks, finishing off my lipstick and pulling away.

"It took you four hours!" I snap.

"Two actually." She smirks. "Now let me do your hair."

"No! You're going to end up pulling my hair out."