This Morning Sucks (At least Percy thinks so)

Start from the beginning

Following my plans, when we left for Potions, I grabbed Jason's shoulder.
On instinct, he jumps, and screams," Thalia!"
I hold my hands up," Not Thalia. I wanted to ask a favor."
Jason asks," What?"
I fulfill my purpose," I was wondering if you could fly Hermione and I to camp. Then I guess Nico could take us back to camp with shadow travel."
Jason shrugged," Yeah, ok sure."
I grin," Thanks. I'll IM Nico to tell him."
( This is where this story is inter winded with my other fan fiction, The Faulty Time Machine.)
I say the chant, throw the drachma and see a small boy," Can you get Nico for me sweetie. He-"
The little boy crosses his arms," I am Nico."
My eyes widen," What the Hades!"
Nico explains," One of Leo's inventions screwed up. Oh! And Bianca is here!"
I gawk," Bianca is there?"
Nico nods," Yes."
I ask," How old is she?"
Nico answers," 12. It somehow messed up my age and not hers. I took her with me to present day as a ten year old. I came back six years younger."
I nod," Leo is here with me now. Valdez!"
Leo asks," What?"
I yell at him," You screwed up Nico's life!"

The rainbow fades. Then I realize I never told Nico what I needed to. Leo breaks through the wave of wizardry students.
He blinks fast," How?"
I explain," Nico is four, and Bianca is there.
Leo asks," Who's Bianca?"
I brush him off," You'll find out."

Percy's POV

During Herbology, I am still dreading, well the rest of the day. Then Annabeth comes up to me.
She takes my pencil and snaps it," Seaweed Brain, focus!"
I look at her confused," I'm doing a test, not complaining about it. What more do you want?"
Annabeth's face turns cold," Bianca di Angelo, she's alive."
I slam my hands on the desk," What?!"

I head to the common room. The seven, Thalia, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny are there.
Annabeth explains to the group," So, Leo turned Nico into a four year old with a stupid invention, and Bianca is alive.
Thalia shakes her head," Not possible."
Annabeth twiddles a drachma between her fingers," I'll prove it."

After saying the chant and making a rainbow Annabeth pleads," O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me Bianca di Angelo."
The rainbow heightens, as if to say, Seriously? Then shows the requested demigod.
Thalia, Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank and I gasp. Bianca di Angelo is alive.

Thalia calls to Bianca," Bianca!"
Bianca looks at us," Thalia? Percy? Where are you guys?"
We didn't gasp at that. We gasped at a tiny Nico eating strawberries. He was smiling. Gods of Olympus, Nico di Angelo was just smiling. This day couldn't get any weirder. Until it did.

Annabeth's POV

We were talking to Bianca, trying not to be shocked by her existence. It was hard. I also realized how she had all her memories before her death, but didn't know she died. On top of that, Nico was so cute. It was hard not to deny it.

The weird part, it's like he didn't care. When I first messaged him in his four year old state, he was defensive, and defiant. Now he was accepting it. Was this odd? Yes. However, lots of odd things happen to demigods. I mean, Nico was turned into a corn plant!

Nico's adorableness was confirmed when;
Ginny asked," Is he your little cousin? He is so cute!"
We all respond," Yeah."
I know Nico isn't actually my cousin, he's my uncle? Maybe? That's weird. It's just easier for demigods to refer to other demigods as their cousins. It causes less confusion.
Hermione asked," Where is he? Is that in America? It's so beautiful."
I answer," Long Island, New York."
Nico waves," Hi Hazel! Hi Percy! Hi Anniebeth! Hi Leo! Hi Piper! Hi Jason! Hi Frank! Hi Thalia! Hi strangers!"
We all laugh at that.
Percy grins," Well we just wanted to check on you guys. Bye Bianca! Bye Nico!"
The message fades and so do our grins.
Piper shakes her head," We have to fix that!"
Hazel frowns," But Nico is so cute as a four year old!"
Jason nods," He is. I've never seen him happier, but-"
Percy grins," I've never seen Nico like that. I don't want to change it."
Thalia nods," Have any of you seen him smile that big? It was a real, childish smile. Strawberry juice on his chin, sitting in the grass, being happy."
Percy nods," At Westover Hall, he didn't even smile that big. I missed seeing Nico happy."
I add," It's kind of refreshing actually."
Franks nods," On the Argo II he gave me the creeps. I can't imagine that now."
Leo fist bumps Frank," Yeah man, me too."
Harry interrupts," What's Argo II?"
We freeze.
I push Percy towards Harry," Don't you guys have to talk?"
Percy shoots me a look, but I ignore it.

Percy's POV

Thanks, Wise Girl. Now I have to talk to Harry. Just great.
We sit in our room.
Harry asks," Percy, why are you so protective of Grace."
I retort back," Why are you not?"
Harry sighs," Because you wouldn't let me. Grace cried when she saw me. She thought I was you. I only wanted to help."
I nod," Sorry man. I just, have seen a lot of death, been through a lot, and never want Grace to experience the stuff I have."
Harry asks," Where is Grace?"
I shrug," I think Annabeth is teaching her how to make fun of me."
Harry laughs," That'll be interesting. Also, this may seem off topic, but who is Nico? Who is Bianca?"
I repeat what I responded with earlier," My- I mean, our cousins."
Harry nods,"Why were you so shocked when you saw them?"

The lying game. How great. I can't tell him Bianca died, or how this is Leo's fault, or anything. Lucky me.
I lie," Well, Bianca went through a tough surgery, so we were shocked she lived," Now Nico's lie," and Nico was really sad during this time, so we were happy, and surprised to see him smile."
Harry purses his lips," Oh, ok. One last thing. How are you all related?"
Dam. Gods freaking dam. The one question he didn't need to ask.
I stutter," Uh, well, you see, um..."
Then, thank the gods, Grace comes barreling in.
"Percy, Harry, come on, it's dinner! Perseus Jackson, how dare you miss out on food."
I laugh," One sec, Grace. Just don't send Annabeth in with a textbook!"
As she shuts the door, she hollers," No promises!"
Harry laughs," Grace sure is, something."
I grin cheekily," She got it from me."

As we head out, so are the rest of the seven, and Thalia.
Thalia yanks me arm back," Gods, Kelp Brains! Do you ever listen to plans?"
Harry gives a curt nod," See you later, Percy."
I sit down," So we have, like, ten mintues, until Grace comes back in and screams, ' Perseus Jackson! You have disobeyed me!' and drags me by the ear."
Leo points out," But she only reaches your waist."
I shrug," Not the point. Grace's dream. She told me I was in chains, like Harry. Meg and Lavender Brown were cackling. Leo was blocking Grace from harm, well trying. At the end, Grace saw Gaea's face in the dirt."
"Demigod dream," they all say in unison
We all are silent for moment. We can't talk about it anymore. We just can't.

We depart to dinner, glum frowns hung on our not so cheerful faces. As I begin to sit down and eat, someone, (cough cough Grace cough) jumps on my back.
I yelp," Grace!"
I can hear the mischievous grin," If you force me to eat, I make you come to eat as a happy person. For the gods sake, smile!"
I pull the corners of my mouth up," Happy?"
Grace claps," Ok, now you can eat."

The forced smile vanished, and I dig in to the plate in front of me. Grace and Ginny are in a deep conversation, from what I could tell, is about annoying older brothers. What gave it away? Hmm, maybe Ron interjecting, every five seconds, with a smart-ish, comeback. I hear Leo sigh at Ron's horrible comebacks.

After dinner, Annabeth snd Hermione are engaging in conversation, so smoothly, it's like they have twin telepathy. No, they're not related. Unless...

De Disclaimer

Percy: I was getting to the good part.

Me: Too bad. 2094 words minus De Disclaimer is long enough for a chapter!

Percy: Whatever. What's my purpose.

Me: Say disclaimer.

Percy: Ahem. Although this person wrote a 2094 word chapter, she is not Rick Riordan and doesn't own any PJO/HOO.

Ginny: *taps me on shoulder* What's my line?

Me: Ginny!

Ginny. Right. This person is not, nor ever will be Mrs. Norris, or JK Rowling and doesn't own any Harry Potter.

Me and Percy: BLUE COOKIES!!!
(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)