Story 66: Creepy Obsession: Part 10

Taehyung breathed in and out heavily as he tried to make his way out of the building, he kept tripping over things since it was too dark for him to see.

"Taehyung!~ Since you're always the 'handsome' one, I want you to see your reflection in my switchblade!~"

Taehyung spotted a room, he opened it and got in, he breathed in and out heavily, quietly sighing in relief.

Taehyung was about to step away from the door but only felt something below his foot, Taehyung looked down, slightly seeing it was a hand.

Taehyung screamed as he hurriedly ran out of the room, the dim light from outside the room, slightly showing Jimin's body on the floor, his blood pooling towards the door.

"There you are~"

Taehyung turned his head as he saw Jin walking towards him, a crazy look in his eyes as his body twitched slightly.

Taehyung crawled backwards, feeling his heart beat speeding.

"I see you found your boyfriend."Jin chuckled as he continued to walk towards Taehyung, the younger boy noticed the switchblade had blood on it.

His eyes widened.

Jungkook...

"Now you're all alone and defenseless."Jin laughed hysterically as he neared towards Taehyung. "Any last words?"

"Jimin...Jungkook...I'm sorry..."Taehyung whispered as he closed his eyes tightly.

Jin grinned, he then stabbed forward.