Story 55: Creepy Obession: Part 1

Jin had an odd obsession with looking at himself in the mirror.

He praises himself constantly and corrects anyone who dared to say they were more handsome than him.

He believed he was the most handsome in the entire world..he believed the others were filthy.

In school Jin wouldn't focus on his teacher's lesson plans, he would look at himself in his little mirror and smiled at his reflection, admiring himself.

He would get scolded by his teachers but he could care less, he knew they were jealous of him because he was the definition of handsome, like one of the Greek Gods Aphrodite but male version.

Jin opened his locker, meeting with a reflection of himself as he smiled.

Still handsome.

"You're looking really handsome today Tae."

Jin stilled, his eyes twitched a little.

Someone else...more handsome than me...?

Jin turned his head, seeing two students, six lockers apart from his, are talking.

"Thanks Jiminie, I went shopping yesterday and picked this outfit out."

Jin recognized the boy, it was Kim Taehyung, he had him for music class and he plays the saxophone.

He also knew Taehyung likes Gucci and practically wears it all the time.

If I had Gucci I would look even more handsome than him.

"It looks really good on you."

"I know, I'm the most handsome in this entire school."

Jin's eyes twitched at that, he closed his locker, making his way out of school and to his home.

Let's see what he has to say about this.

Few Minutes Later

Jin stomped his way inside his house, his younger brother, Jungkook, who was sitting by the living room couch watching television, looked up at Jin in worry.

He saw Jin walked up to the mirror by the wall, next to the tv, looking at his reflection.

"Jungkook."Jin spoke.

"Yes hyung?"Jungkook asked.

"I am handsome right?"Jin asked, still looking at his reflection.

"Yes hyung."Jungkook answered.

"Is anybody else more handsome than me?"Jin continued.

"No hyung."

"Then why did Kim Taehyung said he was more handsome than me?"Jin asked, Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Please don't hurt him."Jungkook begged. "H-he doesn't know what he's talking about, he doesn-"

"Just because you like him doesn't mean I'll stop what I'm about to do."Jin spat, Jungkook gulped.

"I'll take his place."Jungkook told, Jin glanced over at Jungkook, seeing he had both his hands intertwined as he stood on his knees, begging him, Jin chuckled.

"You would take his place?"Jin asked, Jungkook nodded rapidly, Jin sighed. "It'll be painful."

"As long as he's safe."

Jin then grinned.

"Alright then, Taehyung. It's time to show you what happens when someone else says they're more handsome than me."