Story 79: New Year, New Me

A/N: Happy New Year!!!!! Sorry it took me long to update but I started college :/ Anyways this won't be the only update for this New Year's ;) Hope you all enjoy!

The members ate happily as the time for the countdown was coming close.

Jimin sat on the couch as he silently watched the television.

Time ticked by slowly as he stared at the screen, his mind blank.

"Jimin hyung, aren't you going to eat?" Jungkook asked the older, looking at him with doe eyes.

"In a bit." Jimin replied emotionless, eyes still glued at the screen.

Jungkook nod and retreated back to the dinner table.

Jimin then turned to the clock, seeing only half an hour left until the new year comes.

He hummed softly as he got up from the couch.

He walked over to the kitchen, serving himself from various dishes that laid out on the counter.

He grabbed a fork and began eating, turning to the members as they ate and talked excitedly about the new year.

Jimin wasn't as excited for the new year unlike the other members.

He always have one resolution but can't be able to complete it.

A few minutes passed.

Jimin's plate was half empty as he watched the members sitting on the couch.

They gathered around as they saw the countdown on the screen, waiting.

Jimin placed his plate down, as he went to grab a bottle of champagne.

He opened it and poured himself a glass.

He took a sip then drank the whole liquid.

He continued, his mind blank as he faintly heard the members counting down excitedly.

He closed his eyes.

He opened them after a moment, realizing the dorms was silent.

He turned to the microwave, seeing the time was 12:05.

Damn...missed it again.

Jimin walked towards the living room, seeing half of the members laid limp on the couch and floor.

Either stabbed multiple times or slit by the throats.

Jimin watched the scene but was unbothered by it.

He walked towards the hallway, seeing blood splatters on the walls.

He saw Taehyung lay on the middle of the hallway, face down as he bleed out.

Jimin walked around him, walking towards the rooms.

He looked up as he saw the window was broken.

He walked towards it and looked outside.

He looked downward as he saw a body that laid limp by the allway.

Was that Namjoon?

Jimin looked away and walked to the bathroom.

He turned on the light, seeing Jungkook sat up as his body had stab wounds on his stomach.

Jimin turned towards the mirror and looked at it.

He saw himself with blood splatters on his face, arms and shirt.

He looked down, realizing he held the kitchen knife as he walked around the dorms.

He sighed.

"Great. Now my resolution failed." Jimin mumbled.

He walked out of the bathroom, going to his room and kneeled towards his bed.

He took out a gas can.

He got up and quickly packed the things he needed in a backpack.

He took off his shirt and pants, quickly rubbing the blood onto them.

He put on a different shirt and pants to wear.

He grabbed the backpack and put it on, along with taking a mask to cover his face.

He grabbed the gas can and poured it around the room, making sure it reached to every corner of the room.

Making sure the evidence was destroyed before getting caught.

He walked to the front door, looking back at the scene.

"Time to join another group." Jimin pulled out a lighter and placed it on the floor.

He watched the place slowly burn, he placed the kitchen knife on a towel and wrapped it.

He locked the front door before closing it.

Running out before anyone questioned him.

Hopefully next year I can keep my resolution.