Part XII

* Emma P.O.V. *

It was Thursday, July 10th. The sun shines and I just got home from my driving lessons. The black clock on the wall strikes 4pm. I had my black trousers and white top on. I took the
VIP backstage pass and put it proudly on my neck. Here I go, I put my phone in front of me holding it with my right hand. With my left hand I hold the pass. Selfie done. Ready for instagram. I noticed that my followers went up with 45 people since I last checked about 13 hours ago. Tonight's concert was advertised in the paper, you could see it on the red buses which was pretty awesome. It was their first 02 headlining performance. Adam, my older brother is picking me up. The door bell goes, I rush some stuff in my purse. Misty was surprised seeing my face. I was even more surprised seeing hers. "Can't I come in?" "Of course you can." " Why don't you tell your legs to move so I can enter Mrs.?" I tried to move and say something that made sense but I stumbled. I love this girl like she was my own flesh and blood. Nobody can understand what we've been through. We have known eachother for 8 years now, things got a bit weird between us last year. I told her it would take a while to heal until I learned that I am really the one to blame, only me myself and I. Although that's what she said "You made the wound big and you had to make it open again." I love her from the skin to my bones, she knows.

Adam drove by and stopped the car. He reached out and opened the passenger seat door. "Sorry love, brother is taking me to the concert." " I was hoping he could bring me there also."
She opened her converse bag and showed me the backstage pass. I gave her a little knock with my head and showed her the way to the car. Ashton. I thought.

**

We entered the venue, using the artist entrance. 6pm. 30 minutes until the door opens. I expected people running around nervously but that was pretty alright. As soon the doors were open, fans were guided directly backstage where they will get gadgets and of course alone time. I had tried so hard to meet my favourite band but never had the chance. " I want to meet Ashton the most, he is unexplainable perfect" I heard a girl say. I knew Misty heard it too, her insecurity played up. I saw a girl at the end of the line waiting, almost passing out. The girl who was up next started freaking out. The second girl ran up to me and gave me her camera. I followed her to the boys. " Hey babe" Michael beamed. I smiled. The girl smiled. She ran into his arms and hugged him tight. I looked to the line, I realised that they might not know who I am. Since we never have been caught by paparazzi yet. The girl moved onto Luke, then Ashton and Calum. Michael winked when our eyes met. Is it possible that I am starstruck? One of the bodyguards got a little unpatient, in my rush to finally take some pictures a guy whispered "Emma? Wow a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Michael stood in front of me doing his job it must be someone who has nothing to do with my rockstars. For a second an idea popped in my head. Behind me was a curtain, with a sneaky someone looking at me. It was so dark couldn't see who. More girls and yes guys gave me their phone/camera/Ipad to take pictures. I started to enjoy this. When the last one was done, they all pulled me in for a photo I stood between Luke and Michael. " Thank you so much!"Ashton said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and turned to Misty where he did the same thing, only wetter. She blushed bright red. Ashton couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

**

We were seated behind the technic men with their computers and everything. We could lay our stuff and drinks down with them. The music that played was coming to an end. A voice which sounded sick announced the opening act. " No sweaty girls on stage tonight?"
Adam said while One Direction were coming on.