Part XVI

Countless couples with visions of "hapilly ever after" come to the Hawaiian Islands to start their new lives together in paradise. Saying "I Do" may be the most important two words in your lifetime. The mild and sunny year-round Hawaiian climate, the spiritual power of the Ocean is the ultimate blessing for the perfect wedding. I was reading this magazine that laid on my seat. We finally made it to Hawaii. We arrived at this breathtaking 5-star hotel. "I got the card. Who's with who?" Calum said. "Ehm Cal, we all stay in 1 room." Ashton said. "Oh okay sweet!" We walked through the elevators and pressed the highest number. That's right we stay in the Presidential Room! It has 2 levels, 3 bedrooms, livingroom, a huge balcony with hottub and 2 marble bathrooms. Ashton opened the door. No words could describe their faces. It was fantastic. "This is so cool!" "Thanks Emma for having these amazing connections!" "THIS IS MINE!" The last one was Luke. Full of joy jumping on the bed upstairs. "Look at the damn mountain, sea and beach view!" Calum threw his stuff on the bed. "Emma can we share a bed? Would you mind?" Misty asked me, not with puppy eyes with her crazy face when she brings her nose forward, pushes her lips together and as finishing touch does something freaky with her eyes. I respond as usal with my crazy face. Until we noticed some stares. Misty pulled me over and whispered the fact that Calum and Luke picked the only separate beds. "We can lay a pillow in the middle. I will wear clothes and stay close to my bedside table?" Ashton tried to speak up confident but sounded pretty scared. I looked at Misty and knew that in her mind she was screaming, nervous but very happy and had all those Ashton plans going on. But she stayed very cool and went "Why on earth wouldn't you?" Ashton certainly had no clue how to answer and Mikey, Mikey was staring at me, I read his lips. "Bedtime."