Part VI

* Michael'S P.O.V. *

"10 minutes guys!" "I will picture you in the crowd sweetie. I text you as soon as I can. Thank you for calling, I text you as soon as I can." I give my phone to our manager and walk to the stage. My blood is pumped with adrenaline. Bringing live music is what we live for. I have to give every show the best of myself I owe it to the godfathers.
Green Day. Blink 182. Good Charlotte.

We are standing in a queue next to the curtains, Ashton, me, Luke and last Calum. The best is that we can see the fans and they have no clue that we are staring. As soon the lights go all dark I walk on stage with big passes trying to reach the other side of the stage before the lights are on us. Immediately we start She Looks So Perfect.

" We say that this is the last song but it really isn't after this we go off come back on and do two more." Luke said, left us in a laugh.

After the show we took care of our guitars, got dressed in comfy clothes and took all our stuff. We waited till we thanked everyone of the crew and left the building. Outside we saw groups of girls waiting for us. We didn't get in our tour bus before we said hi to every single one of them. When we arrived at the hotel we saw 3-double more fans as at the venue.

Days flew by. Waking up early in the morning going in a van that brings us from radiostation to televisionstations to YouTube hangouts to the venue for the soundcheck back to the hotel, to the venue to rock, get some sleep and catch the next plane. And I loved every single minute of it. I love my fans. Bands save fans and fans save bands.