Part VII

As we landed at Heathrow Airport we heard the fans scream before they even got to see us. We never understand how they figure our flights out. We took pictures, got gifts and gave autographs. I suddenly felt a girl hand in my back pocket. " A paper with Twitter names"  she whispered. I nodded and took the paper and put it in my front pocket. I saw Ashton kissing girls on the cheek for pictures. I said hi to as many as possible, I found my eyes looking around. Where is she? The fans circled us in. Our tour manager wanted to call airport security but that wasn't necessary. It's unbelievable how you can affect someone else so deeply and never know.

I started to think about the hotel bar in Sydney where I met Emma. When we had to go our separate ways that evening we exchanged our twitters. That's right, I asked for her number but said she hasn't got a phone. The next day I got a direct message "who are you really?"   I replied "Well I am in a band and so are the others in my band."

I checked my phone, 1 new text. I opened it while stepping in the taxi.

'welcome back Cliffoconda I miss you and love you like a fat kid loves cake.'

*You're the cheese to my macaroni*

'You always know just what to say to make me smile, can't wait to see you again'

*Tonight I'm your bed. Ready to sleep on top of me?*

'waiting for you at home, come back soon xxx'