Part XXIV

2 weeks later
Michael P.O.V.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, goodevening New York City! Welcome to the Rock Out With Your Socks Out World Tour. Give it up for Hey Violet!"

4 months later
"Ladies and Gentlemen, goodevening Sydney! Welcome to the Rock Out With Your Socks Out World Tour. Give it up for Hey Violet!"

2 months later
"Ladies and Gentlemen, goodevening London! Welcome to the Rock Out With Your Socks Out World Tour. Give it up for Hey Violet!"

"Hey! Come here son! Long time no see!" My mother in law gave me two kisses on my cheek and strikes on my arm. "I hope we can replace Emma tonight. She wanted to come but I said no sweety it's bad luck. Don't try to hang round our house, we have camera's!" She sounded very happy which was the entire opposite of her husband. He shook my hand, very cold strong handshake. "You're marrying my daughter tomorrow huh." I tried so hard to give no signs away. But damn he's hurting my hand. "You will wear black and white I may hope. A suit of course, nice black sunday shoes. I may hope you still need to see the hairdresser." His eyes turned grey. I was scared, not of him. To confess I already have a wedding ring. I have Emma's in my pocket she has mine. When we said our goodbyes at the start of the US tour we said our promises one more time and sealed them with a kiss. We trade rings. I protect the gold circle with my heart because that's what it symbolizes.

6 months were killing. The first 2 months were the angry ones. I wanted her with me so bad. She did flew to me sometimes. We have lot of guests coming tomorrow. Misty is the one I will like to keep close to me tomorrow, not as close as Emma of course. The boys family are here tonight as well, tonight mine will meet her parents and Adam. She's watching her sister this evening. I am the most worried about Ashton, his mom and their huge fallout. The endlessly fights. What do you do when in a divorce your parents take the side of your other half and not yours? "I want to divorce Bryanna. So she doesn't have to cheat on me no more and so I finally can move on." Ashton tried to explain it. "Her name is Irwin." "I helped her now we have to help each other mom." His eyes were filled with tears. His mom was being cruel, giving him the no talk treatment.