Part XVIII

Emma P.O.V.

"Baby, are you a sleep?" I turned around to Michael who was sitting on his knees next to our bed. He and Misty switched beds not for one night I'm afraid. We took some clothes and left the room. After getting dressed in the hallway we went outside. The beautiful lights, the Oceaen sounds, the pool, drunk people at the bar, it was just the ultimate holiday feeling. At the beach we saw an unfinished sand castle, Mikey decided to make this childs creation the best. 2.AM Hawaii time, making a sand castle on the beach and fireworks going on! I so loved it. I wish I could film it though. I looked at Michael, the castle, Michael, the highest tower, Michael, the little box on the highest tower. "What the" Slipped out of my mouth. Fireworks, the perfect destraction. "We talked about it recently, and this is what I want. Emma , you awestruck beauty I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I believe that if we're lucky enough to have found each other in the first place, we're worth betting on for life. Will you take that gamble with me?" YES! Yes! I've wanted to say that to you for so long. Yes!" The ring fits perfectly, I am all happy tears right now. A lot of kisses were following.

Children were screaming, adults were laying on top of each other. It was an early summer day morning with a lot getting started on the beach. The sun was too much to handle for our just opened eyes. Michael looked at his hand good luck was written on it, the other hand had you did it, his left palm had the words she said yes and his right palm it wasn't a dream.
We immediately restarted what we were doing before we fell a sleep. Calum and his surf board were right there. No words, they weren't needed. His smile and hug said everything. Only he whispered something strange, I needed a second to be sure of what he really said. Did he really say that it's time for me to get a Queen of Rock tattoo?