Part XXI

Emma P.O.V.

"Hey Michael!" "Adam! You alright?" "Yeah thanks man! Thank you for the invite! So great that we will be family soon congrats!" "Thanks Adam! You haven't opened it yet?" "No not yet it got out of my sight to be honest." "We want to keep the wedding small and private, not many people." "I will shut up no problem! And I completly understand, a man in your position has a lot of jealous fans right." Adam grins. "Yeah well ehmm the ceremony will be very private. Just us. This invite actually is for the party." "Oh okay." "I have to go but you can stay in my dressingroom if you want. Soundcheck is about to start."

"Come on guys, let's do this. 1 2 3" Ashton starts with an incredible drum solo. Misty and I joined Adam, watching New Girl in the room trying to kill time. "Oh sorry guys. I'm running late." Luke came in left his stuff behind and made his way out. Misty reached for him, grabbed his arm before he closed the door. They stood in the hall, door on a crack. "Thank you Luke for calling me. But I won't stay, I'm leaving tonight during the show." "Don't listen to Ashton. Just don't. We all like having you here." "Not all of you." "He liked having you here." "You say it yourself, liked." "Misty I don't know how he feels or what strange thing is going on between the two of you." Luke took a step closer, he laid his hand on her cheek and wiped her tears away. Their eyes met which led into a hug. A long intense one. They slowly let go, he stared in her eyes and showed of his beautiful smile.

We decided to go in the stands and hear them sing the same songs for the 1ooth time. Every concert the exact same thing over and over again. The songs, the loud screaming, voices of angels. I don't get tired of it. Not at all! When the Thank You's are being said, when Michael takes his guitar and points it in my direction. The electricity in each venue, the amazing banners, the love. No words can describe how proud I am. I feel nervous and afraid when I think about the fans. Some fans want Michael like I want him, I've been kept out of the media for a long time. Since a month I'm his rumoured girlfriend. Can't stop wondering how they will react when the truth comes out. Stuipid I know but it scares me.

"I know, you are upset and I'm sorry for not talking to you for the past month. I've been very busy, I had no time", Ashton said in the most heart melting voice. "A month?" Misty said schocked. "I forgive you baby" she whispered. Somehow it made me feel like we were back on track although I'm pretty sure that he's talking to his wife on the phone. No more secrets between the 6 of us,  no more.

"Let's Give Los Angeles a special treat!" "What's on your mind Cal?" Ashton said when he hung up the phone. "Let's all give them some PIZZA!" "YES YES Great idea!" I knew that Michael would be very excited about that, he recently even made a song about Donuts. I said to him, how come that your most punk rock songs are about food? Dumb question. The man is one with music and food.

Pizza!

Now (ooh)
Now
Pizza!

Michael wants another slice

Pizza!
Pizza!

Michael wants another slice

(ooh) Now
(ooh) Pizza!

"Great guys! That vacation really did all of you good I see." Their manager and crew arrived an hour ago.  We packed our stuff and went back to the hotel, it was only 2PM.

"Hey honey. Hang the do not disturb card out will ya? I want to escape from everything." I fell on the bed with my arms spread. "In a few hours we are 3 days husband and wife." Michael smiled. He took a seat at the end of the bed and started massaging my feet. "You remembered". "I know what you like."

I woke up with my heart skipping beats I looked at the time. Shit 4PM I must have fallen a sleep. I jumped straight up and screamed "I'M COMING" to the person that's been banging crazy loud on the door. "Cal Calum?" Calum raised his hand and looked over my shoulder. I took a step a side gesture him to come in. While I rushed to the bathroom to put my hoodie on, Calum sat down on the bed. "Did I wake you?" He asked, probably noticed the folds on the sheets. "No no I was just resting my eyes." Now he gestured me to take a seat. I sit on the chair next to the bed. He was looking around, my eyes were following his. Kind of an awkward silence. "So you like Pokémon?" I didn't answer only frowned my eyebrows.