Part III

As soon Michael whispers "Goodmorning lady" in my ear I feel like I'm on vacation. This is just heaven. I lay my head on his chest. I feel my body shivering each time he touches me. " Your little sister was the ice-breaker, she's so cute." " I am so sorry for last night I hate that they were so hard on you." " Your mother was impressed when I told her how I got you on board but your dad not really. Your brother even made fun of me." " I have no idea why you told them you serenaded me with a Justin Bieber song." "One Less Lonely Girl is a good song and you were amused." " It was the cherry on the cake. Amazing ending of a perfect night. And of course my mom liked when you said you started our first conversation with, you have nice shoes. Thank god they will never know the real sentence was you have nice shoes, let's f*ck." " I think they do, they know I'm classy" "Oh god baby. Come here you."

*DING DONG*
"Hey guys come in. Be careful please I don't live here that long." " Don't worry Emma we will do some banding on the couch. You have fifa right? Hey Mikey!" Luke said while he and Calum were storming too the biscuits Michael just took out the kitchen. "If I am being missed remember to look for me in my office."

I entered my little office room when I saw Ashton standing behind me with a huge smile. "Hey Em, I don't like fifa." " What? Everyone loves fifa!" " Yeah I hear that a lot lately. Can I help you with something? I am the superhero from 5SOS. I save scary cats." "That's good to know. Take a seat, if you want you can help me going through all these mails. I have to read them, reply, then I have to write what these people write but in a beautiful nice text, organize a meeting and finally the best part of the job deciding which hotels I am going to check on first." "That's why Mike said you don't have to be a touring star to tour." "But instead of doing gigs I give my opinion on hotels." " That's awesome. I will help immediately!"

*Knock knock*
" Woah what's going on in here? 4 eyes on 3 computerscreens? Are you Mrs and Mr Catwoman?" "We have a screen for your 2 beautiful eyes left darling." " I'm sure you do. I am getting hungry and it's midday anyway. What do you think about going to McDonalds and Ashton do you want to drive?" "Just go with the 4 of you, I'll eat something quick here and then go to my driving lesson, I don't wanna be late." " Are you sure? You love McDonalds!" "Just go baby. I'm fine. Spend some round and about time with the guys. Before you go, kiss me."