Part XVII

Michael P.O.V.

We were walking in the moonlight. My whole life seemed an postcard. I felt a hand on my arm, Ashton wanted me to follow his steps. We walked to the beach, we talked about anything except the girls. After a few more minutes Ashton spoke up. "So you would say she is your soulmate?" "I have been trying to write my feelings down." I gave Ashton this piece of paper, not sure if he is the right person to hand this too. "What is this Michael? You are declaring your love to me?" "What? No! These are wedding vowels idiot!" "I knew that, just messing with you man. Chill" He has no idea how bad he is at lying. "Yes she is my soulmate. And in my life you need to lock down true love, marriage is strong, she can not run away that easily when we tie the knot right?" "Man, still about the fact that she doesn't want to tour? Man stop killing yourselve with your thoughts."

Emma P.O.V.

"I am not shy to make friends yes I have my insecure times, I get along with guys, I fall in love and they run or they fall in love and they call me why I don't love them back and they keep calling and calling until I loose it. I love Ashton damned." We were relaxing by the pool, Misty and I have been talking for a while now over all the hot guys around. "Misty, fancamp a few years ago you were kind of in the same situation you handled it very well back then, why not take action now? You're already in his bed. Move made by him. You are close, very close." That was not the same situation, he didn't love her. All she did was playing nasty. Remember that time when you and your best friend were chasing the same guy with different goals in mind? And it all gets worse when they have sex and go "I had no idea, Sorry Em"
Years flew by guys came and left, Misty stayed. She stayed by my side, we learnt how to play the game life and lived beside each other.

Michael P.O.V.
"Does Emma know?" "Know what?" "It. The girl, once Misty?" Ashton his eyes were on fire ready to burn me. "We both knew we saw each other a few years ago. She played hard to get, saying she hasn't got a phone. She was scared to lose control. I was like a devil wanting her soul, she was real. We got to know each other over twitter, one day when affection was needed we landed in the same direction. Forgiven. Was she angry? No. It was sex without feelings. I fell in love with Emma. I know you are fishing. What are you looking for Ash?"

Ashton P.O.V.

I wish happiness was untouchable and nothing would be hurt. I'll take you for who you are if you'll take me for everything. I'll be okay is that what you want me to say? Let's be me for a change. "I am married."