Part XXV

Michael P.O.V.
"You're beautiful." I arranged a limousine to bring us. I needed an moment alone with Emma. "Bad luck." her mom sang. Her dad changed his mind and let me see his daughter, he believes we need a bit of bad luck. Emma wasn't dressed yet, her mother told me. Now I see what she means. Her mothers weddingdres is laying on her bed. Make-up, loose hair, white heels but a black dress. I bought her the dress and she said I do to this dress. After today I won't allow her to wear the dress, only at our anniversaries. "They would kill me if I appear in this." After discussing the dress, we both agreed to renow our vowels in a weddingdress and black suit. This suit wasn't also what I wore. "I'll get your mom. I see you at your front door." "I'll be the one in white." She said.

We walked in the cevil ceremony. On our own. Private. Misty and Calum as witnesses. Ashton didn't make it. "Married in Britain now too."

"Let's dance now" We all followed Misty and started shaking. "Dude!" Luke grabbed my arm and pointed at the tall blond. Bryanna Irwin. Obviously invited by her mother in law. She walked to the corner outside where Ashton has been sitting.

"The meal was great!" Niall said. "Go get your bride for the first dance."Harry said.

Zayn, Niall, Louis, Harry and Liam were singing a duet with Ed Sheeran. Exclusive. By the sound of Little Things we flew over the ground. I was sobbing on her dress. I can't stop going crazy and maybe outta line but hey she looks so perfect and I am out of her limit. She is here to stay with me let me tell you that.

Good Charlotte were here as guests but arranged a special song for us.  Next year we'll come clean. To the entire world this is our day let's enjoy this. No need to make special annoucements.

"1 2 1 2 3, is this thing on? It is? Great. HELLO everyone my name is Ashton and I am the bestman. I would like to say a few words. First of all I love love. I am in love with being in love. But I can't be in love because I'm currently married without love." Failing. Yes Calum is failing. He won't make Ashton  stop. Not this time. Calum lost the battle so Ashton continued. "Let's celebrate not love but divorces. Let's celebrate that people have the guts to say that they don't love a certain person anymore. Let's say more! As your other half is screwing Calum and you wish to screw someone else, what better can you do than divorce?" "Okay buddy. Enough You're drunk." Calum made his way out with Ashton.