Post It

Sharna lowered her sunglasses from the top of her head as she left the apartment. Life isn't all that glamorous when you're famous, and Sharna would be the first to tell you this. Between hate and criticism over every little thing you do, to dodging flashing cameras that are attached to photographers whose only requirement is to invade your personal space and privacy for a living.

Sharna had been the face of every magazine cover since she filmed her debut movie when she was 17. From there, her career took off. She was gaining popularity at a somewhat increasingly alarming rate, but that's okay. It was her life, and that's what she signed herself up for.

She walled onto set for the day and was immediately greeted by her director. "Sharna, I'd like you to meet Mr. Chmerkovskiy, our new assistant director." Sharna put her sunglasses back ontop of her head.

"It's nice to meet you."

~~~~~

That was seven months ago. Now they both were seven months older, and had been dating for four.

"It's the stress that's making you sick." Val spoke as he handed Sharna a glass of Sprite. Sharna looked up and mouthed a "thank you". Her voice was too raspy to actually thank him.

"What stress?" She asked in a hoarse whisper.

"This stress. We've been hiding almost five months. Holding this secret is eating you from the inside out, I know it is, I can tell it is." Val said, sitting on the edge of the bed. Sharna frowned.

"I guess you're right." Sharna frowned.

"So, I have an idea." Val pulled his phone out and pressed the screen a few times before showing it to her. On the screen was a picture of Val kissing Sharna, with the caption: Four months in the making. Stronger than gold.

"Post it." Sharna said as best she could.

~~~~~

Short and sweet ❤