Seven Days

Happy National Dance Week, My Loves!
4/23/2018 - 4/29/2018

Sharna Burgess P.O.V

It's National Dance Week for 2018! Everyone in L.A. is super excited, especially all of us at the ballroom.

We're performing seven live shows every day this week, and we're all pretty stressed to say the least.

But like Mandy said, it's seven different shows in seven days, what could possibly go wrong?

~~~~~

"What's wrong, My Love?" Val asked as he sat down next to me on the Marley. My head was resting atop my folded arms, which were ontop of my knees. I took deep breaths, trying not to cry. "What's wrong?" He asked once more, a little softer, and rubbed my back.

"I-I don't know, I'm dizzy, and I can't feel my legs, and I just...we haven't even done one show, and I'm breaking!" I looked up at him.

"Woah, woah. If you're dizzy and can't feel your legs, that's a problem we need to address." Val rubbed his hand over the top of my knee. "You ate before you came, did you not?" I nodded, I had eaten a very substantial meal before coming. I had to, espeically on a schedule like this one. "Okay, that's good. Have you had any water lately? Do you have some with you?" I directed my gaze to my gray bottle that was across the studio. It was completely empty. "I'll be right back." Val kissed my head and went to fill the bottle. He came back moments later and gently tapped my knee, bringing me back into full awareness. I had been drifting on and off into sleep lately as well. "Slow sips, there you go." He nodded as I wrapped my clammy hands around the bottle. His hand still rubbed against my knee. I started getting feeling back in the tips of my fingers and toes when Mandy called us back to the floor. Val stood up before me, and I weakly reached my arms out to him. "Babe, I'm glad to help you up, but if you can't stand on your own, I don't know if you should be dancing."

"We have a show in sixteen hours, I have to." I coughed in between a few words, and Val helped me stand up. "I'll be okay."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." I smiled and kissed his lips.

~~~~~

A/N: Short and sweet and sorry I didn't post this Monday, now that NDW is a wrap, I guess this still fits! Still have some more shows though, and we've experienced some tech issues (side note: I also feel like I'm dying, I'm so sick), but it's going to be okay! That's what this job is all about.

Hope you loved this one. Xoxo ❤