Basically

Sharna and Val were rehearsing their rumba for tour, and ever since tour tech rehearsals and such kicked off the day before, Val had been saying how he hadn't been feeling well. His friends kept telling him, "Val, stressing too much can make you sick. Why don't you calm down a bit before tech?" Did he listen? No. Not at all. 

Anyway, during their dance, Sharna's hand came to Val's cheek, as per the choreography, and she frowned at how warm his face felt. She could in fact tell that he had been harder and more work for him to execute tricks in their dance that he's done a million times before, as well as how Val seemed to be a little off balance, swaying almost when he stood still. "Stop." Sharna said. Val was confused by this, but went and turned the music off anyway. "Sit down."

"Sharna--"

"Val, your face feels like it's on fire, sit down." Sharna told him.

"Shar, I said--"

She cut him off once more. "I don't care what you said, because knowing you in this situation, you're lying! So please, sit down! I'm going to go get Mandy, so just yell if you need anything, and if you don't sit down, I'm going to yell at you." She spoke with authority. Val knew this was for the better. He sat down, finally, and Sharna handed him a bottle of water before jogging out the door to get Mandy, she'd be able to figure out if he could continue dancing or not. Sharna would just immediately say stop, and she figured Mandy would too, but you never know. Sharna came back with Mandy, to see Val still sitting, yes, but he seemed to be really dazed and out of it. All of a sudden, Val's whole body seemed to go limp, as he quickly grabbed on to the back of the chair he was sitting on for support. "Woah." Sharna exclaimed as both her and Mandy went up and grabbed each of Val's arms to keep him steady. 

"What happened?" Mandy asked.

"He said he wasn't feeling well, then he danced, and his face felt really hot, and--" Sharna began ranting.

"I feel fine." Val cut in. Sharna replied with a snarky, 'shut up', and Mandy kept talking. 

"Valentin, how many fingers am I holding up?" Mandy held up two fingers.

"Four." Val said quietly. 

"Alright, I'm going and getting Michael, Sharna, you stay here." Mandy quickly stood up. Sharna nodded, knowing she was going to get one of the show's medics to see if calling an ambulance was really necessary in this whole situation. 

As they were sitting there, Val started blinking faster and faster, his hand shaking slightly against Sharna's. "Don't faint on me, Val. Please don't faint on me." Nope, he didn't listen. His whole body went limp against the chair only a moment later, and Sharna started yelling for Mandy. "Mandy!" 

"I'm back, we're here, we're..." Her voice trailed off when she saw what had happened. Michael trailed behind Mandy, and he concluded that Val should wake up soon, because he didn't hit his head or anything crazy like that. And sure enough he did, and he woke up to Michael, Mandy, and Sharna's scared faces all looking right at him. "Val, can you hear me?" Mandy started again. Val nodded. "We're going to take you in, okay?" Val just nodded once more. 

~~~~~

An hour and a half later, Val had gotten some tests run on him, and the conclusion was that he was severely dehydrated, and that he had a 102 degree fever. They had gotten him on some medicine and IV, but they also said that he couldn't dance for a few days. His body needed time to rest. Once they were letting visitors in, Sharna was the first through the door, she quickly jumped into the chair beside the bed. "Hey." Val said, sounding probably as dead as he felt.

"Hey." Sharna sympathetically smiled and rubbed the back of his hand.

"What's going on? You good?" Val asked her, seeing how worried she still looked.

"I'm okay, just worried is all. But you..." Sharna began. 

"I don't want to hear and I told you so." Val laughed.

"I'm not going to say that, I'm going to say that you were being an idiot and that you should listen to me next time." Sharna dryly laughed.

"Isn't that basically an I told you so?" 

"Basically."

~~~~~

A/N: Surprise! I'm alive, just exhausted and stressed and overwhelmed, but alive and hey look, you just read a super cliche update, but I'm really tired, and I need sleep, so goodnight, I hope you liked this one!