Too Many

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY!" Jenna yelled as she paced around the apartment.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, ALRIGHT?!" Val yelled back.

"YOU CAN'T ACCIDENTALLY GET DRUNK AND THEN KISS MY BEST FRIEND!" She screamed.

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" He concluded.

"WHAT? WHAT CAN'T YOU DO?!"

"THIS! US!" Val screamed.

"OH, OKAY! SO YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME OVER SOMETHING YOU DID?!" Jenna crossed her arms over her chest.

"NO! JENNA, I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! THE JEALOUSLY AND THE POSSESSIVENESS AND ALL OF IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Val grabbed his coat and went to the one place he knew someone would listen to him.

~~~~~

"Val, hi." Sharna opened her front door.

Val walked past the Australian and sat down in a kitchen table chair.

She was fine with it. Something obviously had gotten to him.

"Val, what's wrong? What's happened?"

"Nothing. I just need to escape."

"From what?" Sharna sat down across from him. "Love, you're amazing at hiding your sadness, but you're trash at hiding your anger."

"Jenna and I broke up. Well," He sighed. "I broke up with her."

"Oh, Val, I'm so sorry." Sharna hugged him.

"Please don't be. I couldn't take her spouts of jealousy, and her constant possessiveness. I just couldn't." He shook his head.

"Do you need to stay here tonight?"

"Well, I mean, I could use that." Val nodded.

"The guest room's all yours, V."

"Thank you, Babe."

"Of course. Really."

"Oh, and Sharna?" Val asked as Sharna went to get them both a glass of water.

"Yeah?"

"I also need to do this." He jumped up from his chair and passionately kissed Sharna on her lips.

Sharna pulled away from the kiss a half a minute later and took a moment to catch her breath.

"Val, have you been drinking?" She chuckled.