Reunion

// Written For and Requested By: sxxdxx //

Val missed Sharna, a lot. He hadn't seen her since tour, and the show decided to skip the Fall return for whatever reason.

Technically he wouldn't see her until Spring, which saddened him greatly.

He was so tempted to call her, just to hear her voice.

But he didn't.

"Val, let's go." Maks came into the room Val was in.

"I know."

He followed Maks out the door.

"Bro, you're getting married today!"

"I know!"

"Nervous?"

"I mean..."

"OH SO MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY IS NERVOUS, EH?!"

"Stop." Maks laughed. "Here." He handed his brother a bottle of water.

"Cheers to...well, you!" Val said as they hit the bottles together.

"Hey, Maks, Peta asked me to give this to you." A new voice came into the equation.

Val turned around when he heard his favorite voice in the whole world.

"Sharna. Sharna. Sharna!" He said, increasing the volume of his voice each time, as he ran to hug her, almost knocking her over in the process.

Sharna began to tear up. Gosh, did she  miss him.

But she couldn't cry. She had too much makeup on for that.

"I missed you so much!" He mumbled as he wouldn't let go from the hug.

He knew he was probably suffocating Sharna, but she was suffocating him with her hug, so it's even.

Once they pulled back, Val saw how happy Sharna looked and vice versa.

"I don't know what I ever did not seeing you." He laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Me either."

"Okay, you two aren't the ones getting married." Maks commented, only to be ignored by the two.

"I love you, Sharna May."

"I love you too."

"Remind me never to go more than a day without seeing you."

"Don't have to ask me twice." Sharna kissed his lips and went back to where the bridesmaids were.