"If you guys are twins... how come you didn't join their clique? After all, you're so outstanding too..."

Seokjin grinned.

"Well, I an indeed pretty much one of them. But I don't like boundaries. I hate being bounded by societal norms! Afterall, I fit in all the categories... So you know all these cliques we mentioned? I'm in none of them, I'm a free bird."

Respect.

Someone who could be in a clique but chose not to because he didn't want to be restricted? Wow, utter respect.

"...anyway, let me move on to Yoojung quickly, before we run out of time." Seokjin shoved the rest of the ice cream into his mouth and getting a temporary brain-freeze, before continuing. "Choi Yoojung. Slave-driver, the bane of my existence."

Jieun laughed.

"Alright, I'm kidding. She's really scary when she's angry, but on a whole she's a pretty sweet girl. Full of energy, a natural born leader." Seokjin paused. "I feel like Yoojung should have been F4's leader... but well, she ain't. Born into a not so well-to-do family, she managed to overcome the social barrier by working her way up. She's extremely good at talking and has participated and won first place in 15 speech contests by the age of 19. She can also speak 10 different languages, from Spanish to Arabic, and has won multiple prizes for that as well. A girl who definitely challenges societal norms, for sure."

Alright, that's insane.

"Don't look so shocked," Seokjin chuckled, as he caught sight of Jieun's flabbergasted face. "We still have more to come. Next, we have Jimin. Park Jimin, dance master. By the age of 15, he had won more than 20 first place prizes in dance competitions all across Korea. He knows more than 16 styles of dance, ranging from Latin to even ballet. Also the quietest member of F4, but many girls are attracted to that soulful, mysterious side of him. You should watch him dance one day, it's breath-taking."

Jieun this close to being done. Ready to pack her bags and head home. What had she gotten herself into? How was she supposed to compare to these people?

"Lastly, Jeon Jungkook," Seokjin carried on, ignoring Jieun's facial expressions. "Leader of F4. He may not be doing so good as he was a year ago, but he has his reasons. He pretty much could have been classified as a 'jock' but then again, he's also too popular and good at everything. But he's good at pretty much everything you can possibly think of. Sports, music, languages, studies. Everything. Basically the most handsome, all-rounded, perfect guy you'd find in any manga. If you don't count me in, of course. What's wrong?"

Seokjin watched as the colour on Jieun's face began to disappear with every single word he said.

"Seokjin, I'm completely underqualified."

~

"Hey, Jungkook. Take care of your deskie, will you?"

Seokjin and Jieun walked back into the classroom after lunchtime was over and Seokjin stood in front of Jungkook's table, crossing his arms. Jungkook now had his earphones plugged into his ears, and didn't even bother looking up when Seokjin stood in front of him.

"Ah, I don't know," Seokjin said, rolling his eyes. "Whatever, I give up."

Seokjin stormed back to his seat, and Yoojung, who was also tuning in, turned around to look at Jieun.

"Jieun-ah, don't care about Jungkook. Come sit with me," Yoojung half-nudged, half-pushed a semi-awake Yoongi out of his seat. Yoongi glanced at her momentarily, but immediately butted out of the way and went to take Jieun's seat instead.