"M-my knee." He pointed towards his knee that is bleeding.

I tried to cool him down in any ways, from singing to doing weird dance movements. But no use he is still crying.

I'm out of idea on what to do when suddenly a male voice appeared from behind.

I turn around and saw a familiar figure but I can't figure who it is because he is wearing cap and mask plus his oversized hoodie.

"That's not the way to comfort a children." He whispered into my ear and go to the little boy that is still crying.

Damn, that voice. Who is it?~

"Hey, don't cry. You're a boy, boys don't cry. If you cry, girls will laugh at you. You don't want that to happen right?"

"Y-yea." The boy start to calm down.

"Come, hyung will buy ice cream for you."

"Yay!! Ice cream. I want a big scoop."

The little boy is now smiling happily. Both of them start to walk towards the ice cream shop.

I was too stunned by the male. How can he comfort a kid so fast?

"What are you standing there for? Come on."

The male called for me from a far.

My legs just move on itself towards their direction.

"Welcome. How can I help you?"

"Um... one big scoop of vanilla and... What do you want?" He ask me.

"Normal strawberry will do."

"Yeah, what she just said."

"So, one big scoop vanilla and normal strawberry?" The cashier ask to confirm the order.

"Yeah."

After him paying for the ice cream, we went to a table near the window so we can enjoy the ice cream.

"Hyung, why are you covering your face? Show me your face." The little boy asked what I wanted to say for a long time.

"Hyung is handsome, that's why he needs to cover his face. If not girls will chase after hyung."

I almost choked on my ice cream when he said that. How can someone be so full of themselves.

"Really?!! Let me see your face. I want to be as handsome as hyung."

"OK then."

The male start to remove his mask.

Oh shit, that face features~

Think! Think! Who is he?~

Oh my God... Don't tell me is~

Before I can even say his name, he remove his cap.

The first thing I saw when I raised my head to look at him is a freaking smirk.

How dare he smirk at me~

He's gonna get it later~

"Wah!! Hyung is really so handsome. Right noona?" The little boy exclaimed and suddenly ask me.

"Y-yeah"

Shit, why did I stuttered~

-

The little boy went back after he saw his mom outside the ice cream shop probably looking for him.

The mother thank us for taking care of his son. And now we're walking back.

"Why are you at the park? Aren't you supposed to be hanging out with your '97 friends?"

"We're done hanging out, so I decided to take a walk. But saw you at the park trying to comfort a child."

"Wait... From which part did you saw me comforting the child?"

Okay, this is terrified~

"From you approaching the child. And yes, I saw all your weird dance movements."

He then laugh like a maniac and run away. I chase after him, but he's too fast. We basically run all the way back to the house.

When we reach the door, before he could open, I caught him and headlock him.

"Yah! Stop laughing."

But he still keep on laughing.

Before I could hit him, someone open the door from inside. We freeze in that position.

"Um.. What are you guys doing?"

"Oh, hyung you're back. Save me from this evil woman."

"Yah! I'm not evil." I still didn't let go of him.

"Oh, hi Lisa. How are you?"

"Hi Jimin, I'm fine."

We keep talking almost forgetting Jungkook's presence when Rosé suddenly butted in.

"Lisa, what are you doing? Let him go."

Since I'm tired holding him in that position, I let go of him.

"Thank you noona!" He hug Rosé.

"Yah! You stupid bunny, hands off my girl." Jimin pulled Rosé away from Jungkook.

-