You want to be my friend? What for?(unfinished)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): A "Good luck charm?" Heh. Very funny, Excalibur. He thought with a huff of how stupid that was as he entered the building.

The hallways were filthy along with the stairs. The combo of urine and mildew permeated his nostrils.

(Y/N): So tired... He breathed out as he laid down near a wall that was cleaner than the rest of the floor. He got as comfortable as he could on the hardwood floor but suddenly jumped as he felt something blanket him and raise his head off his arm. He found a black mass covering his whole body, and there were three glowing dots he felt were gazing at back at him.

Berserker: It's just me, Senpai. Figured I'd help you a'bit. Try and get some sleep, okay...

(Y/N): Thanks, Beserker...*Snooze* He thanked her, and before he realized it, he passed out from exhaustion against the wall in the abandoned apartment unit covered in the strange shadow acting as his blanket.
________________________________________

Berserker: "Senpai, wake up. It's daytime now." (Y/N) heard Berserkers voice inside his head and promptly woke up. His eyelids revealed his two scarlet orbs. He blinked and squinted them to get them adjusted to the light, then looked around the abandoned apartment as the "shadow" covering him rolled off him and shrank. It disappeared within his shadow. As he stood back up off the floor and stretched.

Looking around the abandoned apartment unit in the daylight, piercing the windows and what he assumed was a glass balcony door. He got a good look and saw only the wood coffee table and a stand that looked to have held a TV. He decided to explore the abandoned apartment to find anything else. He found the sink missing, and the toilet was broken.

He walks over to the glass door to look out and sees the skyline in the background and the neighborhood in the foreground.

"Like night and day, huh, Master?" Excalibur said, voicing his subconscious thoughts.

(Y/N): Yeah, it does look pretty bad around here, doesn't it? He spoke to her aloud.

He chose to leave the apartment building, deciding on looking for something other than the hospital gown he was stuck in to wear. Finding a clothes donation bin in a better part of the area, he jumped at the opportunity. He dug through the bins and bags and found some things worthwhile, including some washed and clean underwear.

In the moment, he could give a crap about public decency right now and pull off the dirty hospital gown to his birthday suit. He threw on the boxers, finding them to be just a little off his waist, but it didn't bother him. He grabbed up the rest of the child size clothes and made himself somewhat presentable.

After another few minutes of sifting. He was now walking through the streets of the lower class neighborhood wearing some black sweatpants a bit too long and a dark green t-shirt and over all that, he managed to turn a sheet into a crudely made duster coat/cover to sleep under and he found a decent set of still wearable shoes with there soles still good and mismatched socks too big for his size.

Excalibur: Now that we got that sorted out. Let's see if anyone is willing to feed us anything...?

(Y/N) was confused by her tone.

(Y/N): What do you mean, you don't sound too confident, Excalibur?

Berserker: What she means, Senpai. Do you need to get some food in your stomach. Your regeneration is kinda dependent on how much you've eaten. The big reason how I was able to do what I did was because that hospital was pumping fluids into you. Pause!