Every girl was walking down the hallway with really short skirts and shirts cut low to show their boobs.

It was really sickening to watch.

And it looks like I was the only girl not in costume.

I opened my locker and someone shoved me against it.

"Look who's being the freak show?" Melanie said.

She's back bitches.

"Melanie, I'm glad you're back. I like your costume. I especially like your scary mask." I smiled.

"But I don't have a mask on." She said.

"Exactly." I said as I grabbed my stuff and left.

I walked into homeroom, and thought that the rest of this day is going to be so fantastic...

///

"Hello class. Please hand in your Fall projects." Mrs. Smith said.

We all passed them to the front.

She looked through them, placing certain ones on the desk behind her.

She picked out 5.

"I really like the ones I picked out. Surprisingly, Nash took one I liked." She joked as the class laughed.

"Anyways, I think I picked a winner. In 5th place the winner is Brianna." She said as she held up a photo of Brianna covered in scarves.

Everyone clapped.

"The 4th place winner is Cameron." She held up a photo of Cameron on Halloween in a maze. He was dressed in his costume.

"In 3rd place, Nash."

She held up a photo of the busy streets of New York. Everyone clapped and Nash bowed.

"In 2nd place, Juliet."

I was surprised, but everyone clapped.

Nash patted me on the back.

"And in first place, Jacob! The winner of the gift card!" Mrs. Smith said.

Jacob got up, and everyone cheered and clapped.

"I wouldn't have done it without you!" Jacob patted me on the back.

"Have fun with that gift card." I smiled, because I knew exactly who he was taking.

///

They were giving away pumpkin shaped cookies, and of course, I took one.

I walked to my table. I was the first one there.

Everyone was coming to the table when I felt water being splashed on top of me.

"You aren't in the spirit." Melanie laughed.

Hayes went up to her.

"Leave my girlfriend alone." Hayes said.

"You don't want her." Melanie said.

"I want her more than you want me." Hayes said. She huffed and walked away.

"I'm so sorry." Hayes said.

"It's okay." I put a fake smile on.

"No, it's not. Let's go get you dried off." Hayes said as we walked to the janitors closet.

He patted me with a towel.

"You need to change." Hayes laughed.

"I have no clothes besides my gym uniform, which is hideous." I said.